“Very good hotel”

NH Maastricht
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Maastricht
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff are excellent, friendly and very helpful. The rooms are large, comfortable and clean and mine had sockets by the bed, not that I have ever seen that has a problem myself. I cannot say much about the food as I was on a special package connected to the André Rieu concert in town that night. We had a special menu and I don't know how that relates to the usual menu. I can say that the evening buffet was very good and the cold selections for breakfast looked very good too. However I opted for a cooked breakfast, which was a mistake, overcooked and cold. I think that if I had complained they would have done something about that, but I was short on time and needed to get on my way. The checkout was simple and quick.
Only real drawback, to me, is that it is too far out of the centre of town, but I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Pete S

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here and liked the ambient rooms, fitness/spa centre and food in restaurant.

Staff has been helpfull and location for my requirements was good.

What I didnt like was - it is on the other side of town centre so a walk of 25-30 minutes is not to everyones liking after dinner in town centre.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RK-Kaul
Reviewed 7 July 2014

stayed here last week and really happy with our stay, the staff was very pleasant and helpful, the breakfast was great, very well presented and plenty of it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We were on a package deal of 3 nights bed and breakfast to Andre Rieu concert so great value for money and we also were able to hire bikes to get around which was great. A bus also stops outside the hotel and a multi-trip day ticket can be bought for a little over €5 didn't need to use internet a lot so no problem with that. All in all a very pleasant stay. Would stay there again. Jacqueline

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inmaculada61
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It is a good NH hotel nothing out off the ordinary.
I stayed here for business and that is what it is for.

What I was not happy about is the so called free wifi wich is not good and not really free (only for some time) which makes it useless if you are staying anything longer than 1 night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank tamsas
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel is located on the peripherals just in the area of the MECC convention centre. However Maastricht is quite small city and you can easily drive or even walk to the centre. I came by car and the navigation is simple, just follow the MECC signs. There is an inside parking and wellness (but I have no time to visit te wellness). The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is reach, however the price per person seems extremely high to me. The staff is very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel has expensive prices just because the conference center is nearby. Although not recently renovated nor with anything special, I still paid 293 euros for two nights. I have no other complaints, everything was good for my business visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

NH was located perfectly for my destination, though otherwise a bit out of the city centre. It offers quiet and pleasant rooms and overall, a relaxed, friendly and clean environment. Breakfast has a very good choice and the facilities are to be recommended. I particularly liked the bed and am always pleased to see a kettle for tea/coffee in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank Ipacs66
Travellers also viewed these Maastricht hotels
Crowne Plaza Maastricht
Kaboom Hotel
Kaboom Hotel
#2 of 38 in Maastricht
Van der Valk Hotel Maastricht

Been to NH Maastricht? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Maastricht

Address: Forum 110, 6229 GV Maastricht, The Netherlands
Region: The Netherlands > Limburg Province > Maastricht
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
#3 Green Hotel in Maastricht
#4 Business Hotel in Maastricht
#6 Family Hotel in Maastricht
#8 Luxury Hotel in Maastricht
#8 Romantic Hotel in Maastricht
Price Range: £67 - £130 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — NH Maastricht 4*
Located next to the Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Center (MECC) and the Randwyck Railway Station, and directly outside the historical city center, the NH Maastricht provides a sophisticated gateway for business and culture. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nh Maastricht Hotel Maastricht