Apart Hotel Randwyck
US$188
US$171
  • Restaurant
Hotel St. Martenslane(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$85
Townhouse Hotel Maastricht(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$87
Buitenplaats Vaeshartelt(Maastricht)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$77
US$106
All reviewsclean hotelcity centrereception staffaparthotelprosecco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The bed bases could have been bigger to support mattress as matress overlapped bed base. The rest of the stay was very satisfactory, staff very courteous and helpfull could of not wished for a better hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Really nice hotel with and lovely staff. This Hotel is very near the Rhandwyck railway station. It has many 2 bedroom suites, with a refridgerator but unfortunately no cooking facilities, so not great if you want a place to cook. Not very close to the city centre (10 min by bus), but if your at a conference or visiting MU it is a perfect location.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mdvet
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Saff were helpful and friendly. Good with directions and for taxis into town etc.

Good size room in a quiet part of town adjacent to the conference centre.

Has a bar and limited food options (nuts etc) although breakfast was quite good.

It is away from the town centre but can be walked easily and the second half of the walk is along side of the river. Pleasant 15 - 20 minute walk on a sunny day.

Would put as 3 star at a push but adequate for us as we were on a one night "stop over" on a motorcycle trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mikie346
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I'll certainly never return here. Not only were things stolen from my room (from inside my bag!), but the front desk staff was incredibly unhelpful and EXTREMELY rude about it. I was promised that at least an email would be send to the manager (who could not be reached for such an unimportant problem such as theft inside the hotel), and that he would in turn send me an email, but to this date no email has reached me. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marianamsbom
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I went to a conference there about a month ago. I chose this hotel because it was close to the train station (5 minutes walk to Maastricht Randwyck station), and it had free wifi. I made the reservation through an email. The staff responded with the confirmation promptly. I was happy about that. The staffs working at the front desk were nice and helpful. The room was big enough for one person. The breakfast cost 13 euro extra per day, but was good. There is no restaurant in the hotel. It is about 30 minutes walk or 10 minute bus ride to the middle of the town where you can find plenty of good restaurants. There is a fitness center on the ground floor. There are treadmill, bicycle and eliptical machines there.
Now the problems. I have the same experience as another reviewer about the bathroom, wifi and house keeping. However, the worst part was that I got bug bites in my room. Originally I thought I got mosquito bites, but after the third night I was convinced that they were from the bed. There were over 30 bug bites over my legs and arms. They looked like bed bug bites when I compared them to the images on the internet. I also found ink like stains (these are bed bug feces) on the sheet. I told the front desk, and I got changed to a different room. I did not get more bite, but the itch and rash lasted over 2 weeks.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business