Maastricht was recommended to my husband and I as a great place to visit. We were in Germany in June for a wedding a stayed a few extra days. Maastricht did not disappoint and neither did Kruiserenhotel Maastricht. Though we opted for the lowest cost room, it was still very comfortable, plenty of room and one of the best bathrooms (with 2 sinks) in the Netherlands. It appeared they removed the awkard door other previously discussed at the entrance to the room. There was a small closet with room to store luggage and seating area with desk also. The bed and linens were good quality and room very clean. Our view through the small port hole like window was of the lovely garden. The hotel is a great location for shops and dinning (~5-10 min walk). We did not eat at the hotel though reception automatically charged us for breakfast but we simply told them we did not eat at the hotel. It was an experience to sleep at a church. Anyone interested in architecture would appreciate the experience in Maastricht!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel