My husband and I came for a short stay. He arrived for work while I was a tourist around the town. Firstly the location of the hotel is wonderful, a quick 10 minutes walk to the city square and so it's much more quiet than being in the town centre. The hotel itself is magnificent, the structure and the restored architecture of the building with a touch of modern Art Deco made the hotel an art itself. No one room is the same and each is amazing! The staffs are wonderful and helpful, and totally love the free tour around the hotel. Only one let down is the key card for the room keeps giving error and a few trips back to the reception to get the key card working again. Definitely recommend art or historical lovers to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Hotels.com so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel