“Simply Perfect!”
Review of D'Artagnan

D'Artagnan
Reserve with
D'Artagnan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 415 Restaurants in Maastricht
Price range: US$26 - US$33
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Dutch
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Verrassend goed voor een Grand Cafe, want ?Het eten is eerlijk en vers? En ?Goed op smaak?. Hier tref je ?Een mooie kaart met een ruime keuze? En bovenal is het ?Lekker: de truffelsaus bij de kip en ook de botervis, hamsalade en het grand dessert? ? ?Erg smakelijk!? ?De biefstuk met die blauwschimmel erover was heerlijk?. Ook een succes is de bediening: ?Jong, dynamisch, gezellig en correct?.
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Perfect!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We went out for dinner during our holiday and had no idea where to go. For that reason we asked some locals for advice. They told us we have to try a typical maastricht restaurant (can't remember the name, something with 'fam' in it) but we did not like the place so we decided to try the other side of the road.

We had some lovely dinner here with friends. Service was kind and food was good (we ordered some nice steaks and fish).

We would highly recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank HeinzMetzer

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great location, shame about the service”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Walking towards this place, I thought great, a beer outside and boy does the ice cream shop opposite look tasty. I'll just settle down for a beer and some decent food. With my 3 and 1 yr old and husband. Well my first mistake was to order cheese blocks to stave off the hunger of a 1 yr old at tea time. One hour later, after chasing, our kids food arrived. Apparently they assumed we would need that long to digest the cheese. Or they forgot. I made a mistake picking something fancy sounding and got wet tasteless trio of previously frozen fish. Bad decision as some of the other dinners I tables looked a lot better. Kids spaghetti was really tasty but they were so hungry and tired after an hour it was not a success. So if you go here, choose well and don't go hungry. And the ice crea

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CheerySinging
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Tasty food, lovely location but felt rushed towards the end.”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

A lovely restaurant; we would have sat outside if it had been warmer. We all enjoyed our food - the trio of soups was a big hit - although the wait for our main meal was a bit long.

I would have given this restaurant an excellent score if they hadn't have rushed me to finish my dinner. The waiter took my husband and friends' plates while I was still eating. I was sharing my fries with my husband and there was still half a bowl of fries which they just took. While I still had a fork in my hand, they tried to lift my plate of delicious fries away from me.......twice!!! The restaurant wasn't very busy, there was nobody waiting for a table, so I didn't understand the haste.

Afterwards we had delicious ice-cream at the ice-cream parlour across the street - one of our favourite places to visit when we're in Maastricht!

• Visited May 2013
East Kent
“Family friendly, excellent meal, attentive staff...and fab ice-cream shop opposite!”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Visited this cafe twice now, last time we were in Maastricht we had breakfast there, this time we went for brunch before leaving town - mainly as we had children with us this time and the ice-cream shop opposite is fabulous!! Excellent coffee, excellent food - even a basic 'cheese baguette' is on very good bread, with a dressed side salad. The waffles are to die for, whole cherries!! Friendly and attentive staff, happy to let the children get an ice-cream and bring back over the road where we were sat outside. Quite a busy junction, near bridge and the Stella Maris church, so lots to sit and enjoy watching as the world goes by!

• Visited April 2013
“We loved it”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Great food and wine! Prompt and friendly staff. We enjoyed our evening. We will certainly visit again when we are in Maastricht!