Hotel Princeville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$87
US$115
US$79
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelvan der valknice meeting roomsfitness facilityquality foodbusy hotellarge bathroomopen bathroombusy roada great stayone nightnew buildingbreakfast buffet isrestaurant staffcomfortable roomsrecommend this hotelreception desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We have booked the Princeville hotel because of the special price during the Redhead Days festival, but it took them 5 times for to get the special pricing details and reservation details right, i had to tell them what to correct each time until it was right.
When i reserved i specifically requested a double bed, with a real double mattress, and when we got to the hotel we received a double bed with two twin mattresses, but we also got two single blankets and two sheets instead of a double. I went back to the reception and asked Samantha very politely if she could replace the room to a a real double bed. she told me that there are no double beds available. and only if i order a suite (triple the cost) then i would get a real double bed. all the bedrooms have two twin beds. i told her that i ordered a double bed weeks ago and no one had told me in the multiple emails back and forth that there isn't such an option, and that if she could actually check to see, or at least get a double cover/sheet/blanket (we are a married couple and not two strangers). she raised her voice at me and told me "ITS THE END OF THIS DISCUSSION". i was shocked and asked to see a manager, the manager came, actually bothered to check the hotel system, later he told me that this hotel had no real-double-beds because this hotel is geared toward business people, and actually all rooms except the suites are two twins. i asked him if he could please find a double blanket, his attitude was nice and he said he would search for one (ultimately he couldn't find a double blanket as they were all in use in the suites, but he found double sheets for the bed). i am very surprised that the hotel had no extra double blankets. toward the end of our stay we found a red stain on our sheets which was disgusting (image attached). on the other hand, the room itself was clean and was facing the back garden, which is very lovely, and the breakfast is very nice. i would not choose to go back to the hotel, mainly because the lack of double blankets, the stain on the sheet and the worst customer experience that i have received in my life.

Room Tip: there arent any real double bedrooms, ask for a room facing the back garden.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay and would return. The hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room and bathroom were spacious, the bed comfortable, good free wifi, parking right in front and fantastic air con! I liked the decor too.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very nice hotel, I been there more than 10 times.
The staff is very nice and polite.
Rooms are large and comfy, nice and unusual design.
Bar and restaurant are fine, food is good but a bit too expensive.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Very convenient for a stop-over or longer alongside the A16 free-way. Well insulated rooms keep the traffic noise to a minimum. Friendly service throughout especially at the bar with good food available at both the bar & restaurant if not out of the ordinary.
Clean, comfortable rooms and no complaints there.
A decent breakfast is available.
A good stop-over hotel if not particularly exciting.

Room Tip: Rooms on the other side to the free-way are the quietness.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The office booked this hotel for me. It is outside Breda city center, which usually I don't appreciate, but there are compensations.
The reception desk was quick, efficient and responded to all my requests.
The room I had was quiet, large, comfortable, well equipped. Only negative detail : the lights were too dim.
I appreciated the restaurant staff, made me feel special.
The breakfast buffet is very nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business