“My favourite place in Den Bosch”
Review of Bagels & Beans

Bagels & Beans
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Den Bosch
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Heilbronn, Germany
“My favourite place in Den Bosch”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Yes, it is small. But they have such nice looking, healthy and delicious bagels, very friendly staff and of course, very good coffee. It worth a visit.

• Visited May 2014

“Best Cappuccino EVER. PERIOD.”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I love coffee, and I've tried many different European cappuccinos, but this one surpassed them all. At first I was wondering what took them so long to bring a simple cappuccino, but then I was reproved when I was delivered a cappuccino that was crafted with such care. The flavor was deep and smooth, and the milk was rich. I only wish I had more time to go back again!

Visited January 2014
Budapest
“small but very nice”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

we were actually looking for an other place to have breafast but that was under construction.

I was very happy to find Bagels & Beans in den Bosch after my experience with the company in Amsterdam.

The staff was very nice here aswell, the coffee the same good quality, and this time I tried the power breakfast what really made possible to skip a lunch :D

highly recommended :)

• Visited April 2013
Diest, Belgium
“Cosy & sustainable”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Good place to have a quick lunch or break in Den Bosch. Central location and original menu! We liked the "Nootgeval" and the Bagels offered. The cakes were very good as well.

Visited December 2012
“Best coffee and juices”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

Great place to hang out. Small and cosy. They've got the best coffee, best juices and healthy bagels. Service is excellent. No need to wish for more!

1 Thank Christy N