“Korte Putstraat remains a great place; Allerlei & Visserij as well...”

Allerlei & Visserij
Reserve with
Allerlei & Visserij is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 314 Restaurants in Den Bosch
Price range: US$41 - US$58
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch on the terrace with great weather. Nice menu, good service, good food... What else to wish for?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we are regular visitor to Den Bosch from Bahrain as my son is studying data science there. On our last night me and wife booked for three person same evening. Good we found place since similar places were full. Three of us enjoyed our meal and wine it was very pleasant sitting next to window looking to the street with open windows, otherwise would be hot I suppose.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I liked the look of the menu and so booked a table on a warn Saturday evening. Service was a bit chaotic and the tasting plate of Oysters we ordered to go with our aperitif never arrived. I started with the Tonijn and Coquilles, which was good, although the portion was quite small. I continued with the lamb, which was disappointing. very small pieces of lamb which were cooked too much for my taste.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This place is located in “the” restaurant street in center of town. They have a very nice menu. Make sure you reserve in time and ask for a table downstairs!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for dinner with a colleague and it was wonderful! Great wine, lovely blue cheese escargots, and the spare ribs were to die for! And special thanks to the waitress who took great care of us. It is a great place for a meeting or a date. Would return for sure!