“Very nice”

De Breton
Ranked #32 of 290 Restaurants in Den Bosch
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I found this place while i was shopping and i didn't expect anything at all.
Turns out that the menu was nice but the food was great. They only serve apetisers but you can eat something different after every meal. It was surprising to me but as i sayed the food was realy great.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Was a business lunch at the outside. Went for the snail some drinks. Menu is quite limited but the service is hence fast.
Very Pretty waitress! :) Affordable.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

On a street full of places to eat, we gave this one a shot and wasn't disappointed!

I had a beef wrap with chilli mayo and it was perfect! The service was friendly and helpful.

Definitely a good choice for a light bite

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Nice small dishes. All very fresh, reasonable price

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I was there with a bunch of friends after having just arrived at Den Bosch an hour earlier. It was one of those places where we thought we would chance it and hope the food is good. Being Malaysian, we are quite critical with food and the taste, and Breton did not disappoint. I had the white fish (pasta of the day) and it was very very good. Everyone in my group agreed. The service was good and the food felt very personal to the chef. We all loved it. Quote "we were in pasta heaven". I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quaint restaurant in Den Bosch.