Novotel Eindhoven
Hotel Van Neer(Eindhoven)
Hotel Benno(Eindhoven)
Hotel La Reine(Eindhoven)
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportoutdoor pooltable tennisshuttle servicean airport hotelbusiness hotelrecommend this hotelsmall fridgean early flightfamily roomdouble bedwould stay againshort stayperfect hotelroom was spaciousstayed one nightenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The staff here were second to none, from top to bottom. My room was adequate, quiet (3rd floor facing the parking lot). The elevator was painfully slow, but the stairs worked! There was a stain on my carpet (room 319) but nothing that put me off. It's a hotel after all. The shower was great, roomy and decent pressure. Separate toilet to bathroom, not an issue. The included breakfast was excellent. Gripes...I didn't have a car, but I noticed there's a ticket system to enter the hotel grounds which means a drop off is more complicated than it could be. Location, not in Eindhoven...and necessitates a cab everywhere. A cab from city will take fifteen minutes, so plan accordingly. There is no ATM. This seems to be strange, but it's hard to find a way to get money anywhere I had traveled in this area. Perhaps I am not looking in the right places. It seems the staff were aware of this as I was advanced 50 Euros to help with a taxi charge. From Central Station it's about 25 Euros by taxi. The nearest train station is about 16 Euros, but don't expect cabs to be parked outside. It was a business trip and within 3 KM of my location but next time, I would consider more central.

Room Tip: Third floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Novoteleindhoven, General Manager at Novotel Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear,

Thank you for your stay at Novotel Eindhoven and thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor.
Good to hear you had a pleasant stay, despite the troubles with your transportation and cash withdrawal and we do hope to see you back in the future at Novotel Eindhoven.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

On the plus side the reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful on arrival. The room itself was clean and well equipped (i.e. bed, sofa, desk, power sockets, TV).

On the minus side the room was quite noisy (i.e. noises from elsewhere in the hotel kept me awake). And I knew the location would not be the most picturesque or convenient for the city centre when I booked the room, but for us the hotel was hard to find using the printed directions that we were following (no sat nav), so I feel it could have been better signposted.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Novoteleindhoven, General Manager at Novotel Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear,

Thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor. Nice to hear that you had a good welcome at our hotel.
I am sorry to hear that you had noise disturbance in your room, but I hope your overall stay was in order for you and that your next visit will be more comfortable for you.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I booked this hotel due to nice bargain offer and the early plane departure from the near airport of Eindhoven. We drove there. I found not really easy to find it among the different road crossing so print carefully the map and driving instruction once you approach 5-10 km ahead.
This was a very nice option because the Hotel is just 5 min driving from the airport, just 6-10 Eur Taxi to get there, you can leave the car in the hotel parking place for 25 EUR up to three weeks.Very good value for money hotel and very good comfort too. Nice large room, clean. TV, Free WIFI.
Considering it is not in the town center, I cannot say on the other hand if it is connected to the local transport for a visit of the of Eindhoven without using the car.
Anyway I can recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear,

Thank you for your positive comment on Tripadvisor. Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Novotel Eindhoven. Did you know we also got a special package called 'Sleep, Park and Fly'? It includes a overnight stay including breakfast, parking and transfer to the airport and back to the hotel when you return.

We love to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I got a very good rate for a room in this hotel, but it is also true that the place is in the middle of nowhere. Food in the restaurant was just decent, portions quite small, not a great choice of wines. Staff helpful but also very cold. I would recommend this hotel only to people who need to catch an early flight as quite close to airport, or to business people.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2013

It was a pleasure to stay at the Novotel Eindhoven. Staff were welcoming and helpful on check in and throughout our stay. Our room was very comfortable. Very good value for money. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novoteleindhoven, General Manager at Novotel Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear,

Thank you for your lovely comment on Tripadvisor. We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Eindhoven.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel!

Gener