“Stunning with Amazing Service”

Park Plaza Eindhoven
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Eindhoven
GreenLeadersBronze level
Melbourne, Australia
“Stunning with Amazing Service”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This was a short break to celebrate an occasion and the hotel and facilities made it absolutely perfect! We upgraded on arrival to the executive room and it was amazingly big, massive bed, cheap mini bar, and stylish with remote control blinds. This was only an extra 15 Euro a night.
We also used the swimming pool which was great, all that was missing was a jacuzzi!
I would strongly recommend this hotel in Eindhoven. As a city that lacks any real excitement, choosing the right hotel was essential and we got it spot on!
The staff go above and beyond what is required.

Room Tip: Upgrading to the executive is great value for money.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ryan T
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Dear Ryan T,

A short weekend break, and staying at Park Plaza Eindhoven means time to relax.
We really appreciate you sharing this feedback with others on this website.

When you need some time to relax, you were to find us!

Kind regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed in this Hotel before and had the pleasure of a I night stay for a business trip in Eindhoven
The staff are very welcoming and friendly, the rooms are spacious and clean and the food in the evening was very good - great wine choices.
Good selection of food for breakfast
The location is good even though you are out of the city center
Would always use this hotel when in Eindhoven

Room Tip: My room was at front of hotel and was fine
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul T
Dear Mr. Paul T,

Wow! What a great feedback, it is allways a pleasure to
welcome you in our hotel. Looking forward to meet you
on a short notice.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Good for the price. Well located, clean and comfortable.
4 stars, more like 3 and a half after me. But price of a 3 star hotel..
Warning to bad sleepers: not Well isolated for the noise
Receptionnist helpful, advised us good hôtels.
Cool sauna by the way

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, 3 November 2013
Dear Impegasport,

With this small message we would like to thank you for your
sharing your findings with us and other travellers.

London
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We booked a room in this hotel for one night because we had an early flight the next morning from Eindhoven airport and I must say that we loved every minute of our stay. The rooms are so luxurious and spacious that you don't even want to leave! The bathroom is very modern and big too, shame they only had a shower cabin and no bath. Our room faced the street but it was very quiet due to the triple window glazing. We didn't have breakfast or any other food in the hotel so I cannot comment on this but the chinese restaurant downstairs seemed to be very nice. The town itself is very quiet in March so there is not much to do. The hotel is 10-15 min walk from the bus station where the bus to the airport departs from.

Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Alex_123654,

Thanks for stepping by, on your way towards Eindhoven Airport. We are just 15 car minutes away for this wonderful airport, as you mentioned you can also reach it by public transport.

We hope to welcome you again, maybe for a longer period of time. To explore our hotel and city a bit more.

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 1 week. The rooms are a bit old-fashioned, but very clean. The service is great, we had no complaints at all. There is a swimming pool and sauna, and some exercise equipment that you can use from 06.00 until 23.00. We stayed in a room at the back of the hotel, and it was very quiet. The city center is within walking distance. Overall a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel, because the street side may be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank krrlijn
Dear krrlijn,

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience. It is really
appreciated that your share these with others on this website!

London
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel is only a 15 minute walk from the train station and minutes away from numerous shops and restaurants. The room is large and nicely decorated. There is a teapot and a Nespresso machine (nice touch!). The staff members were friendly and accommodating. Quality breakfast. We dined at the hotel's Chinese restaurant, which was a bit pricy for Chinese good (80 euros for 2 starters, two mains and a bottle of wine), but again excellent food and service. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Marleen G, Front Office Supervisor at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this review, 27 October 2013
Dear NorthLondonerAbroad,

It was a real pleasure to read your warm words on this travelers website.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I booked the Park Plaza as I was attending the Eindhoven marathon last weekend and this city centre hotel seemed perfectly priced and located, from the moment I checked in the reception and bar staff I encountered were 1st class, they were friendly and efficient always a mixture I look for, my check in was efficient, friendly and informative, my room was spacious, clean, fresh and well appointed, the bed was huge and I looked forward to sleep and wasn't disappointed, tea/coffee facilities were great and a mini-bar in the room had space for my own water and wine.

Shower in the morning was well pressured and perfect temperature controls and lots of towels, safe in the room held everything and lots of space for clothing, power sockets in the right places and I was able to borrow an adaptor from reception.

Heating/cooling controls absolutely perfect, no noise from corridor or through walls, spotless

I was able to store luggage and use the shower/changing facilities in the gym post marathon and was not rushed at all, many other marathoners also used this facility and it appeared to be anticipated by staff and management.

Every encounter with staff was personable and I was made to feel truly welcome, which does not always happen in large or small hotels.

My last point is the pre/post stay contact, which was exceptional, I received a email the day before my stay wishing me a safe journey and enjoyable stay and after I arrived back on Monday a email thanking me for my stay and a request to complete a comment card and after completing the comment card a thank you for my time and comments.

Overall I can not fault this hotel and would advise anyone visiting Eindhoven to visit this gem of a hotel and enjoy the service the staff deliver.

Another plus is the location, it is minutes away from the train station and within short walk of the centre, I will be using this as a 1st choice hotel when in Eindhoven and will be looking to compare the service at other Park Plaza hotels.

Thank you again to the management and staff for making my weekend truly memorable and to the organisers and supporters of the Eindhoven Marathon congratulations on an amazing running festival.

Looking forward to returning on my next opportunity.

Room Tip: My room was quite, had frosted windows which did not open but did not affect my stay.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo