US$113
US$104
US$95
US$72
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$120
US$110
US$102
US$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$163
US$126
NH Best(Eindhoven)
US$75
US$73
Van Der Valk Eindhoven Hotel(Eindhoven)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$75
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

All reviewschinese restaurantgreat hotelswimming poolexecutive roomsmall gymminute walkcannot commentwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripcentral stationroom was largebars and restaurantsfree wifimini barwould stay againsaunacity
Reviewed 7 July 2010

Had an excellent three night stay at the Park Plaza Mandarin. Rooms were very modern, fresh and very clean. Decent bath, however not the largest. Staff was very helpful with every question or wish I had. Couldn't say anything better.
Tried the room service, wish served a delicious Asian tenderloin in black pepper sauce with noodles. Breakfast has also plenty of choices.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
vanSchaaijk, Manager at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2010

Dear Dirhei,
Thank you for your wonderfull review! We are always happy to read such wonderfull reviews on our staff and food and beverage. I will certainly share your review with the housekeeping staff and front office and F&B staff during our next staff meeting.
Thank you for chosing Park Plaza Mandarin Eindhoven! We look forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2010

I stayed here 3 days on a business trip. The room was fine, comfortable bed, fast internet, and a good desk to work. I didn’t like very much the neighborhood where the hotel is located. That area has seen better times. The only good thing is that there are a lot of restaurants close by, so you don't loose time finding one. I didn’t try breakfast or dinner in the hotel so I cannot comment on that. For a business trip this hotel is perfectly OK, for vacation I probably would prefer a bit more atmosphere.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

Dear Mianel,
Thank you for your positive review on our hotel! I am sorry to read your comment on our neighborhood as we are unfortunately unable to change this.. However there are some plans on its way for restructuring some builds in the area.
If and when you have the time I would like to hear some more on your comments about the hotels' atmosphere.
If and when you come to Eindhoven again, it would be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2010

We came to stay in Park Plaza Mandarin Eindhoven on the 14Th April to 17Th April 2010.
On the 18Th April the Icelandic volcano erupted, so on the 17Th April when we were due to go home there were no flights so we asked to stay 2 more nights which we were told we could stay at the original rate. On the 19Th April we were told we had a flight home so we checked out only to discover still no flights. We went back to the hotel to see if we could check back in but were told they had 4 rooms but the rates had doubled. We hadn't taken out insurance so we had to pay ourselves when we explained to the hotel, they couldn't or would not help us.

We left the hotel with our bags and didn't know where to go or what to do, so we went for a coffee where we got talking to a dutch lady called Hellen who said she could help us and let us stay in her house for 2 more days. She also fed us and let us use her Internet to help us get home. On the 21st when we finally got a flight home she took us to the train station. She wouldn't take any money and said she was pleased to help.

What a relief to find someone in Eindhoven with some compassion

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank robertHants

Dear Mrs RobertsHans,
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write down your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience in our hotel. As we work with rates of the day our rates vary per night. Our weekendrates are indeed somewhat lower than our rates on weeknights. Unfortunately I feel that this has come accross as no compassion. This however is not at all what we are about. Offcourse we are a hotel and a business but in cases as this we allways try and help out as much as possible. Unfortunately this has not been the case in your experience. I would like to apologise for this. I hope that when you read this you will take the time to contact me personally so that we can be given a chance to make this up to you! You can reach me at phonenumber: +31 (0)402146 500. You can be assured that I will discuss the matter within the management and we will undertake appropriate actions. Kind regards, Kim van Schaaijk

Reviewed 24 March 2010

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip and ws very satisfied. They made a genuine effort to make my stay agreeable and everyone is well groomed and trained. The place is spotless and breakfast was pleasant with a wide choice. The style is Asian-modern and so can feel a little cold but I soon got used to this.
Good choice for business travel.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
vanSchaaijk, Management at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2010

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a wonderfull review about our hotel and our staff. I will surely pass your comments on to all staff!

It would be our pleasure to welcome you again on a possible next business trip to Eindhoven.

With warm regards,
Kim van SChaaijk

Reviewed 21 February 2010

We recieved a warm welcome from the friendly staff when we checked in. The room was warm, modern and roomy. Staff was friendly, especially Daan who resolved an issue I had quick, tactful and friendly. We loved the swimming pool and sauna! I'll be coming back for more!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
vanSchaaijk, Revenue Manager at Park Plaza Eindhoven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2010

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for you kind words and your efforts in filling out such a wonderfull review about our hotel! Allways a pleasure when we see our passionate staff is appriciated by our guests. I will surely compliment Daan!

Once again! thank you kind regards and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future!