“1 overnight stay”

Crown Inn
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Eindhoven
Reviewed 17 June 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed at Crown Inn for a business trip. I will report my impressions altogether with some of my colleagues' impressions.

It's very conveniently located in the central area of Eindhoven, 5 min walk from the central station. In the area you will find plenty of restaurants, pubs and shops.

I stayed in a double room, with a quite large bathroom. The room was clean although one of the walls had some fissures (I will upload pics later on). My room had a quite large safety box (see the pics) and seizure kit + tootbrush + sewing kit. Very nice.

The hotel provide free wireless: it worked quite ok on the first day, but on the second one it didn't work at all. I have to say that I didn't try to ask the staff for help, so who knows, maybe this could have been fixed. Anyway my colleagues at 2nd floor (I was ta 1st floor) had continuous up and downs in the connection, which was quite irritating for them.

I would not suggest to purchase the 12 euros breakfast as the selection is quite limited, given the price.

Some of my colleagues also didn't have a proper window in their room.

So, all in all, it's a ok place for a short stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Perfect for a couple of nights at a decent price in a good location.
I was there for a stag party and just needed something cheap, clean and central.
This ticked all the boxes.
One thing I didn't like is that my room did not have a window to the outside. Not a big deal, but worth knowing.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I was on business in Antwerp but got to and from my destination through Antwerp Airport. I decided to stop the last night at Eindhoven and instead of making the early morning trip from Belgium. I was pleased with the hotel that was really chosen for me. Inexpensive, close to station, clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff were very friendly indeed and would go again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Good is that the hotel is in the middle of the entertainment (bars, restaurants); which also means its extremely noisy at night when you cannot enjoy the party.
You can walk from the main trainstation in 10 minutes to the hotel and the night reception was very, very friendly.
The rooms are indeed old. It's somehow clean, but this smell of very cheap parfume, which the cleaner used to refresh the room was awfull... open the windows for some hours and go walking outside first !!!
My bed was probably old and I was "hanging around", causing some problems with my back the next morning.

Room Tip: If there is backside >> on the backside to avoid huge noise !!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

One saturday night, festival of spanish music just at the front door, spacious and quiet single room at the back with bathtub and airco for just 50 euro! (without breakfast) Minor point: windows could not be opened and decoration lacked inspiration. Friendy desk! I ll be back. If you wait for your flight next day, you would not find a better location!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We loved it here! Our room, and the bathroom especially, were great, and the staff were kind and very helpful. We arrived before check in and they allowed us to keep our luggage in a storage space which, admittedly, didn't look very secure as it was just an open room, but they assured us the would keep an eye on it and everything was there when we got back. Breakfast was lovely, though I don't remember how much it was. Our room was perfectly clean and it was a very good value for what we paid. We only stayed for one night, but it's too bad we couldn't stay for longer.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends