The review process is an interesting one. I have been to some hotels which get a high rating on Trip Advisor and felt quite disappointed - and it's helped me reflect on what it is that I really value in a hotel. Firstly people that work at the hotel, secondly breakfast and lastly amenities. Here're my reflections on staying at this hotel:
1. I found the people that work at this hotel really great. My first experience was with a young woman called Tamara who was so sunny and incredibly helpful - she put me in a great mood. She seemed to take stress away from a few logistical issues I had. I felt she genuinely want to help me have an enjoyable stay as possible - and I did! It's just so nice to know that if you have a problem you'll be greeted by a sunny smile and someone who will try and take the stress away.
2. The breakfast was great - nice salad and fish choices as well as the usual. Best thing though the 'a la carte' omelette - with fresh herbs.........totally delicious - great chef. The breakfast and kitchen staff were great - the omelette was brought to my table in a very busy restaurant. Small touches that just help the morning feel more luxurious.
3. Amenities - I think that there is a generosity to this hotel. It has nice P.C. Lounge with coffee machine, Windows 8 P.C.s (took a bit to get used to!!) and a printer. Very pleasant area to do holiday logistical things! Also in the sauna/pool area lots of towels and a coffee machine again in the chillout area. I really like these touches that have a generous feel about them.
Only one suggestion - more herbal teas, not just flavoured teas at breakfast and in the P.C. lounge (they are in the sauna chill out area which is great!)
Massive thanks to everyone for helping me have such a great stay and much success with future plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This business hotel offers 277 rooms and 43 apartments. Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne is situated in the city centre of Eindhoven, close to the main railway station and Eindhoven International Airport. Featuring Brasserie Bruegel, Bar Babylon, a fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and a beauty salon. Our hotel also offers 23 multifunctional meeting rooms for all your meetings and conferences. Wireless internet (WiFi) is available in the entire hotel. Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne is entirely non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne Hotel Eindhoven
- Accor Cocagne Eindhoven
- Sofitel Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Sofitel