“Excellent Location, Excellent Property”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Eindhoven
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was recently at this hotel in Eindhoven and was very impressed. Although the location is downtown and close to restaurants, the hotel rooms were very quiet. I had a lovely room with a great view of church steeples! Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel fills up quickly so choice of rooms may not be an option. I loved my view of the church steep...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
pullman5374, General Manager at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

We cannot wish for a better review! Thank you so much.

Hope to welcome you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Eindhoven is a wonderfull city and Pullman is a wonderfull choice for a hotel. Comfortabel, tidy and peacefull rooms, very friendly personal and a great location. This was our second stay in Pullman Eindhoven and we are already looking forward to our third!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

In Eindhoven always Pullman!
Better we could not think of. Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were on a coach trip and stayed in this hotel which had been booked by the tour company hotel on our behalf. We were expecting a fairly basic three star hotel & so we were pleasantly surprised to arrive at this five star hotel.

The staff were very friendly & helpful & spoke excellent English.

The hotel was modern. The bedroom & ensuite bathroom were spacious with good facilities including a flat screen TV with English channels. The bed was really comfortable, the only issue for us was that we found the pillows a bit too soft.

The hotel is well situated only a short walk way from the shopping centre & restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel two weeks ago. Very modern and in a central location - 5 minutes from the train station and bars, restaurants and shops. Hotel room spotlessly clean and all the staff that I encountered were very friendly and efficient. Rooms are no smoking but if you do smoke there is a smoking lounge on the ground floor and smoking balconies on each floor. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Pullman Cocagne lives from its staff - friendly, approachaple, natural and welcoming. With about 180 nights on business a year, this hotel is a unique exception from anonymous chain hotels and odd places somewhere else. Accor has done well in localising and still keeping the French twist.

As a business traveler driving I do not care that much about a central location, but during the thirs stay at this hotel I used the dedicated parking and actually liked to central location as I found some time after meetings for a walk through Eindhoven (down town ist not not historic, but relaxed in a typical Dutch way).

Dinner where lovely reception staff booked me in (best table from my perspective) is not over the top and does not want to be. Nice, natural, and welcoming staff makes the evening part of a working day a delightful and relaxing event.

During the entire stay, one feels welcome as a guest, as a person, not only as a paying number. I like nothing more than equal service and down to the ground attiduce.

I´ve got numerous business activities Noord-Brabant, and if in the region, I will definetely stay at Pullmann Cocagne again.

Room Tip: Top floor recommenden (stayed at 9th floor).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

We were already proud of our hotel but after your wonderful compliments even more.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I just checked out this morning from Pullman hotel, and I will NOT be a returning customer.

The majority of my experience was positive until check-out time this morning. I had to wait 20 minutes before someone was available to help me check out. I understand morning is a busy time for checkout, however, for the size of the hotel they should perhaps have more than 2 people helping with checkout. However, upon checkout, they gave me the bill for the “additional” charges. I had a bunch of charges for waters. I told them there is a sign in the room which states that water is complimentary, 2 bottles per stay. I read that as to mean “2 bottles PER NIGHT of your stay”. For example, if you stay for 7 nights, you would be entitled to more bottles of water than someone who was only a paying customer for 1 evening. However, they said that it’s for an entire stay, regardless of whether you stay 1 night or 30 nights. I am a business professional and I do a lot of business in Eindhoven. There are many additional business trips I will be taking in which I would have chosen to stay at Pullman. However, because of this misunderstanding and additional charges, I will not be coming back. On top of giving them 14 nights of business, I also ordered room service and spent money in the hotel bar. Surely they received plenty of business from me. To argue with me over water charges which was misleading on it being complimentary, they have lost a customer. I have stayed at the Art Hotel before and I will be returning to stay there after the Pullman not acting professionally in this situation. I would also recommend other customers to stay at either the Art Hotel, or Lumiere. Both are nice hotels.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business