“Decent food, decent price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tortillas

Tortillas
Reserve with
Tortillas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 401 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Mexican, Street Food, Diner
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Binnenstad
Colorado
“Decent food, decent price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Had dinner here, chips and salsa and the chicken burrito. First off the service was excellent, the waiter was very attentive (he was managing all the tables inside) and the food was quick and hot.
The chips were actually a little different than standard (US) chips, but actually very tasty. The salsa had good spice but seemed to have a tomato paste base. Tasted like an Italian salsa. The burrito was deep fried, a good portion and the inside mixture which included corn was good. There was a covering of salsa (again tomato paste tasting) that was distracting. I think if they are using a tomato paste they need to switch. A little more diverse spice would also help. All in all an OK Mexican (tex mex) restaurant. The decor and music were authentic.

Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“Only good for a drink”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

I went to the restaurant with a friend as I wanted something 'sunny' during an evening. I ordered Nachos with two different beers, but the waitress came with other types of beer, which was funny at the beginning. We ordered Nachos that came on a dish not as warm as it has to be. The decoration was the most attractive thing in this restaurant. If you go there, ask only for drinks and eat somewhere else, for me, I guess that I will not come back again.

Grimbergen, Belgium
“good food - decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

We had reserved upfront for 10, and luckily so, since the restaurant isn't that big. Larger groups would have difficulties getting in. But although we were a big group, we were allowed to eat "à la carte".
The appetizer tapas were tasteful, and we hardly had to wait for our main courses. I took the "variation" plate, small portions of different sorts of food to be wrapped like fajitas... and it was really good. Actually almost everybody had chosen something different, and there were no complaints whatsoever.
The smallest of the two waitresses might come over as a bit stern, but once we got to know this spunky lady, we had some funny moments.
All in all... good food, great time...

Dublin, Ireland
“food and staff dire”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Food was horrible, my partner orderd the ribs, which were over cooked, and tastless, i ordered a tuna salad which was also horrible, the blow of salad looked like it was dug up, the staff was useless, WAITING 40MINS for food, and it wasnt worth the wait. My partner complained to the waiter, and the waiter went off , then came back a few moments later and said the bottle of SOL beer was on the house. Absolute cheek. AVOID AVOID

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jbobhammer
Stockholm, Sweden
“Yummy Mexican dishes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

Was at Tortillas with two colleagues last friday. The restaurant is on Dommelstraat, very close to the Eindhoven central station. The place was pretty crowded and we had not reserved our seats in advance. Lucky us, we got a table on the first floor.
The staff was very courteous and service oriented and the decor was very mexican. And now about food. The food was good. I mean, very good. Very very good :-) I tried enchilladas with chicken and it was yummy! I am sure to go back there to try out rest of the menu.

• Visited June 2012