“Good service, average food”
Review of Bistro Tout le monde - CLOSED

Bistro Tout le monde
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Binnenstad
Neighbourhood: Binnenstad
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I went to Tout Le Monde because it was across the street from my hotel. The service was very good and I enjoy sitting on the patio for dinner. The food itself was inconsistent. The bread and salad were great but my steak was a little tough (although prepared well and presented nicely). Overall, next time I would probably try another dish.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Not a place to go if u want real good food. Too expensive for the quality of food u get. The place was nice and clean and good attentive waiters. The menu list is limited. It is just opposite a hotel so I guess it survives because of the guests from that hotel. It is like going to Albert Heijn(local supermarket) buy packed food there and put it on our plates, that's how it is. Not recommendable.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

After a tiring day at work, we walked across the street from the hotel we were staying to this little restaurant and to our suprise it turned out to be a delightful experience. The menu had food from all over the world. There was English Translation available on the menu. However the highlight of the restaurant is their 3 course meals which required some explaining which the serving staff quite eagerly helped us out with. Great turkey and Duck Dishes. Smashing Desert. The restaurant gets crowded on thursday and friday nights and offers 50% off if you order couple of 3 course meals. Highly recommended for food and ambience.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

We went here for Christmas dinner 2011. We were quite particular about where we ate on this day and chose tout le monde. We were both blown away with the quality of food. The waiter recommended a different wine with each of the 5 courses. Each was perfectly chosen. I can highly recommend this restaurant. Staff were very polite, spoke fluent English and made Christmas day 2011 a day to remember. Thanks Bisham and all the other staff. Carole and Steve - Dublin

Reviewed 28 December 2009

The name of this family-run restaurant is certainly accurate as their menu certainly comes from all over the world. Every two months, they provide a mystery menu from a certain country (I had the Russian menu earlier this month). The portions are always large and the food quality isn't compromised by this and the staff are very smiley (most of the time). The prices are reasonable: you can get a 3 course meal from the choice menu for about €26 (not including drinks and sides) per person or just order à la carte. Certainly a cheaper alternative than the Japanese restaurants in the hotel opposite. I will certainly be returning again.