Open today: 11:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Discover the child inside you, or of course bring the family and enjoy. Lots to see, do, walk... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
liakouri
Athens, Greece
Superb

My partner's favourite place as a child and still a superb day out for adults, so an ideal 30th... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$91.04
from US$27.08
from US$28.81
7,758 results
All reviews all ages theme park fairytale forest waiting times thrill rides flying dutchman fata morgana beautiful park magical place dark rides attractions lines parks children roller adults baron
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

This theme park actually took us by surprise it is really something to see and there is more than enough to do!
I doubt it's possible to do everything in a single day especially seeing they open at 10am and close at 6pm.

Tons of stuff for kids and adults and you have to try out the rides they have some really fantastic roller-coasters.

Wear those comfy sneakers... You will be walking like crazy!

3  Thank DarrenFord_za
Reviewed 28 May 2019

We purchased our tickets online and that made everything easier. There was no line to wait in, we simply arrived early, and walked right in. It said the park opened at 10, however we were there a little after 0900, entered right in and our children began riding the rides. We have children from aged 3 to 15 and there was plenty of rides for all ages. From the thrill seeker to the young, everyone will have a great time. We chose to bring in our our picnic foods, but there are so many choices of food, you will not be at a loss for anything. The restrooms around the park were nice and clean and there were lots of restrooms that I saw, which was nice. I love the fairytale theme here. The characters could be seen all around the park, taking photos with the guests. We were there in May, so the lines were not very long which was great for fitting in ole ty of riding. I LOVE that they have the “single” rider line. My children that were older entered the single rider line and they made it through much quicker. The park is amazing and I am only sad that we discovers this park 14 years into our living in Europe and not sooner.

4  Thank lrmcnicurn
Reviewed 25 May 2019

As a theme park enthusiast I visit many parks and don't normally bother to leave a review.,however this time felt I should, absolutely amazing staff ! All day from when I arrived ,a member of staff gave me a park map and advised what area to visit first
All day ,ride ,catering and retail staff made my day so enjoyable! Best theme park staff ever! And also magical park ,can't wait to visit again.

4  Thank Mobiusb2
Reviewed 24 May 2019

My Dutch friends tell me that Efteling is the iconic childhood experience in the Netherlands. We thought we'd give it a look-see, and it was the best day of our (very fun) week in the Netherlands. I think the best way to sum it up is that it's all very well done. Thought goes into every detail. Even the rubbish bins talk to you, taunting you to put your trash down their throats.

We enjoyed the live show, the fairytale forest, the water show, the rides, and the animatronic displays. Of the latter, my favorite was the silly lily pad dance to a Bert Kaempfert tune. It epitomized the day - light-hearted fun. And the food wasn't terrible (for a theme park). We had a truly great time, and I would recommend Efteling to anybody with a vibrant imagination, young or old.

Date of experience: April 2019
5  Thank serenity01310
Reviewed 22 May 2019

It had been a while since I've been here but it was lots of fun. There wasn't a lot of people so that was great, no queues so that is always a bonus. The app is very handy and a must to download when you visit the park. It is more orientated on (smaller) children so there aren't so much thrill-rides but the ones that there are, are a lot of fun! We will be back one day : )