“Good for a last minute meal”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #334 of 4,182 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Inspired by the japanese noodle bars, in 1993 wagamama introduced these pan-asian dishes. No reservation needed. Just walk in and take a seat at the long tables. Enjoy the wagamama experience!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Service was excellent food was good but lacked a little flavour but happy to have this meal as a quick take away

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Busy hustle after the World Cup Holland football. I didn't like the way they bunch up people when the restaurant has loads of capacity and put a man on his own right next to us when we wanted some privacy to chat. Food was ok and bit overpriced at €14.95 for noodles and chicken. must better deals around at steakhouses, just for a benchmark. Finally the toilets could be much cleaner and better. Won't be on my repeat list.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love wagamama's and being from the US, I dont get to have it all the time. The location for this restaurant is great and my Yaki Soba was delicious, just as I remember it to be. Coming to Amsterdam in the low season is the best time to go!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always a favourite of mine - nice to see that Wagamama extends its excellent service to the Netherlands!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My friends are I are massive fans of Wagamama and go quite a lot in our homeplace- England. We visited Malta last year and tried their wagamama. The sauce tasted slightly watery and they charged 50 cent for extra curry sauce but other than that, it was great. We decided to try this Wagamama in Amsterdam to carry on the tradition of trying different Wagamamas in different countries. This hugely let me down. The interior was lovely decorated but the staff was so rude, slamming plates down and scoffing at tips. The meal tasted okay but the curry sauce (the most important bit of the meal) tasted absolutely revolting. I know not to expect the same as England's Wagamamas but it just tasted off and unbearable to eat the whole meal. On top of that, it was so expensive averaging 80 euros for the only four of us (charging us around 3.50 euros for extra curry sauce when we didn't even eat it! In England, curry sauce is free!)

Overall, a major let down and put me off going there again!

1  Thank RosiePosieTosie