“Perfect Location, Simple interior, not super...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Classical...
Laguna Hills
“Perfect Location, Simple interior, not super clean.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This is perfectly located in the Jordaan area, however is up a couple flights of very very narrow stairs, probably very typical in Amsterdam. Room itself had all the basics, but was not super clean and furniture was not the same as in pictures. The bathroom is very difficult to use when there are more people. The shower just drains into the main floor of the bathroom which is not clear in the online picture. I don't mind it feeling like home, but a clean freak needs to stay at a hotel and not a vacation rental in general. Owner Leticia and her husband were great and very friendly! I would stay here again and bring my own additional tiles and dish soap.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jun 2014
Many thanks for your review. We'll forward your comments to the owner and will organize a new photoshoot of the accommodation (sometimes owners change the furniture or configuration and forget to tell us). We are sorry for that inconvenience.
Cheers
France
Reviewed 21 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

21 Apr 2014
Many thanks for your review. We're glad you have enjoyed your stay.
Brazil
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

15 Apr 2014
Many thanks for your review. We're glad you have enjoyed your stay.
This property has indeed only singles bed and not a double, but this information is clear on its webpage.
Regards
Twello
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
16 Jan 2014
Hello, many thanks for your review, we appreciate your time on that. We'll send your suggestion to the owner of the property.
Cheers :-)
EARTH
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
4 Jan 2014
Hello, many thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you didn't like your accommodation and its location. We understand your points and respect your opinion. However this is a budget accommodation and there are things that nobody can change, like the bells of the church, which are like that for longer than 100 years and it is part of the Dutch history (also mentioned on Anne Frank’s diary).
I can guarantee you that the previous reviews cannot be faked, as we don’t have interest in deceiving our customers and everything is controlled by Apartments Unlimited and TripAdvisor / FlipKey, trustable companies.
Next time, please advise your requirements, so we can recommend more suitable alternatives.
toulouse
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
15 Dec 2013
Nice to hear that! Many thanks for your feedback
Sévrine B
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“Perfect stay!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

I loved my holidays in this appartment! Great location, well furbished, very clean, and Leticia the owner is really sweet! So perfect, i will be back!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Dec 2013
Many thanks for your review. Glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing