“Must visit when it's good weather”

Libanees Restaurant Cedars
Reserve with
Libanees Restaurant Cedars is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #722 of 4,188 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$12 - US$122
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Goed eten en drinken geniet je niet in je eentje. Tenminste, niet in Libanon. Je deelt het met elkaar: of het nu met familie, met vrienden of met zakenrelaties is. Ook bij Cedars staat delen centraal. Daarom koesteren we de traditionele Libanese keuken. Met oog voor schoonheid en detail. Heerlijk eten, een goede service, een gezellige sfeer én gratis parkeren zijn onze speerpunten. Onze gasten hebben ons uitgeroepen tot dé Libanese locatie van Nederland.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of my favorite in Amsterdam, for the below reasons :

- free parking.
- very nice terrace on the lake.
- excellent service.
- enough options on the menu.
- food all fresh.

The only thing that I was disappointed about is their dessert menu, however we are usually full after the meal and Mazza, so we skip it.
I noticed they serve shisha on the terrace, but I have never tried it.
And I advise you to reserve before you go if you want to set by the lake.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Good food and the best Lebanese i have been to in Amsterdam, not amazing though (I'm spoilt & used to eating Lebanese in London). It's a great location if the weather is good with a lovely terrace overlooking the water, so if the weather is good then try to reserve outside.

1  Thank mike h
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food is good, location is breathtaking, service is excellent. Free parking available with the restaurant which is itself a huge perk in Amsterdam.

I have two complains.
- Although the food was good, it was not worth what we paid for it. An order of mazza meal for two people. We got only one meat snack, rest were all vegetarian.
- I was incorrectly charged for 8 drinks instead of the 6.

2  Thank Rkhan70
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Good food and good atmosphere .. I always go there when I am in Amsterdam .. I highly recommend it ..

You just need to change the shisha part.. It was not that good

1  Thank Samar91sh
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Gorgeous, tasty food and lovely wine. Very clean and great, friendly staff. They enjoyed our Welsh singing!