“FANTASTIC TOUR!” 5 of 5 bubbles

new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC TOUR!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I was lucky enough to take the almost 4 hour city tour with Paul Russell. He's a Scot that has studied at University in Amsterdam, so he knows the city inside and out. Paul was very funny and his tour was extremely through. I had a great time and after the tour, I felt like I knew Amsterdam like the back of my hand. Thank you!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
138 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Put on Your Red Light”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

My wife and I took the Red Light Tour with Mark Law (orange pom pom hat) after having him guide us on the Amsterdam City Tour. Mark is unsurpassed in his knowledge of the city, and his knowledge of the Red Light District is equally as impressive. With a mix of sly humor and impressive detail, Mark expertly guides his tour participants as they slide deeper and deeper into the innermost recesses of the Red Light District. His groups are treated to a wealth of information and left with the feeling that they have had an intimate encounter with Amsterdam's famous District without the need for a post visit shower. I particularly enjoyed watching the faces of those on the tour as Mark told some of his no-holes-barred stories. Whether one is a prospective customer or just a gawker, Mark's tour is the only Red Light District Tour to book!

Visited July 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
“Love a free tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

When traveling around Europe I always look to see if sandaman's has a tour in the cities I'm visiting. Love them. I lived in the Amsterdam area for awhile and went on this tour to find my away around the city. it was informative and fun.

Visited July 2013
Granada, Andalucia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very Interesting and Very Funny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I'm 21 with a short attention span, but every bit of history and information that our awesome tour guide Geert gave was really interesting. It was very fun and completely worth it. I also did the Red Light tour as well which was really interesting to learn about with all the history and background info. Geert was hilarious and very knowledgeable about basically anything we asked. He also was really helpful afterwards giving us good recommendations for other things to see in town. I would definitely go on either tour a second time!

Cordoba, Spain
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Just great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

We did the tour with Nolo and it was really funny. It was some three hours, but it felt so short we wanted much more. If you wanna know a little history of Amsterdam and a real good time meanwhile, take this tour.