“Very Good”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

You can't go wrong with a three hour tour that costs next to nothing. Very organized too. Perfect introduction to the city.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Kendra is epic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I've done a few of the New Europe tours in different cities and Kendra is the best guide I've had so far. She was knowledgeable, funny and charismatic and made the tour a very enjoyable experience, despite the cold. I'd definitely recommend her tour.

Thurso, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rachel was the best!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was not sure about taking a free walking tour, but I am so glad I did. We arrived early and the guides were very organized and arranged people in groups. Our group had about 25 people, but it never once felt like a big group. Rachel was the best tour guide on our whole trip to Amsterdam. My two teenage boys said every day how much better the Sandemans free tour was than tours we payed much more for to see the tulips and windmills. The tour was about 2 hours and we learned all about Amsterdam.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The best way to know the places you're visiting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Me and my friends wanted to take a walking tour to get to know a little bit about the history of Amsterdam. The tour turned out to be a lot more fun than we expected so now when we plan a trip, we're always looking to see if there's a sandermans tour where we're going.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kendra is a great tour guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a great tour and I always try to do a New Europe tour wherever I go as they are so insightfula nd this was no different. Kendra told us some really interesting facts about the city and was able to answer any questions that we had. She was great a recomending places to eat and drink as well! Highly highly recommend this!

Visited March 2014