1,461 results
All reviews city centre minute walk residential area nice hotel business trip bus stop number tram public transport nice bathroom nice stay metro station checking out double bed kosher taxi rai conference
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Everything looks dirty the room looks like las renovation happen 30 years ago, on my check in I had to look at 6 rooms they all looked dirty. They offered a Shuttle to convention center and then they decided no they would not offer it anymore because they left me waiting for more than an hour and I got mad. This hotel has no idea of customer service food is bad nothing here is worth what they charge.

Room Tip: Do not come to this hotel, its been my worst experience
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marcel_Wijnberger, General Manager at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Claco2015,

Thank you very much for your stay and for sharing your comments with us.

Very pity to read that your stay wasn't as you should expect from us, but i have some questions. please can you inform us about your reservation, because i can't remember that we checked in a guest at 6 dirty rooms.
Our shuttel is running almost 18 hours a day and it goes to the Rai convention centre on request.

please can you inform me at fo.nhamsterdamzuid@nh-hotels.com so we can find out what has happened.

Hope to hear from you,

kind regards,

Marcel

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to sleep and unwind away from the city center. It is close enough to city but far enough away.
Near a beautiful park with bike trails. Hotel offers free bikes.
Now restaurant is another story. My fellow co-workers have said the restaurant was fabulous. The night i was there a tall man and his trainee was working. Good food, awful service! The man was rude and over charged us for drinks and we had to beg to pay as the two of them would disappear. Skip the restaurant!!
But stay the night!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here a few weeks ago for a long weekend. The hotel is nice and clean with comfy beds and spacious rooms. The tram station was a short walk away so was very easy to get into the centre. It’s also a short walk to the train station which goes straight to the airport.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Poor bathroom cleanliness and the shower did not work at all. The shower head was left lying in the bath and could not be used. The room service was overly expensive - they charged too much for a simple burger and glass of wine. The location was poor also - nowhere near anything useful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Bmwrich,

Thank you very much for your recent stay in our hotel and for sharing your experiences with us. A pity to read that your stay wasn't as you should expect from us. My sincerely apologizes for the all the inconveniences it has caused. This is absolutely not the service you should expect from us, I will definitely discuss your experiences within my teams

Thank you again for sharing.

Marcel Wijnberger General Manager NH Amsterdam Zuid

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Very basic room with bad air conditioning and uncomfortable beds. When I raised the air con issue one man was nice to try to give me a fan. The rest including the manager were so unhelpful. Very expensive for a really mediocre hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gabrielle B
Marcel_Wijnberger, General Manager at NH Amsterdam Zuid, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mrs Gabrielle B,

I will check with me team what has happened yesterday, all do it was very warm and the humidity was very high in Amsterdam this should not affect the service level of the staff.

Thank you again for sharing and i can guarantee you that this must have been an incident.

Warm regards from NH Amsterdam Zuid