“Nice place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed & Breakfast Parkview
Ranked #292 of 332 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Hollywood, Florida
“Nice place”
Reviewed 1 June 2009

I was surprise to see the room, it was beautiful, the only thing was that there is nobody there to talk to...I called all the numbers they gave me with no luck, finally I sent them an email because the tv didn't work and I wanted to rent some bikes, I got an answer that night when I didn't needed the bikes anymore...yes breakfast is not included but they have a fridge and a water pot they give you coffee, hot chocolate and sugar and cream to start the morning.

I will recommend this hotel for the price was very good, the tram passes in front and its 15 minutes from the center.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple

Families
Lodi, Italy
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I booked a room in this B&B for 10/13, but things didn't go as you think.
The first day they gave me an appartment (they sell it as for 6 persons, but it can actually fit 4) which was nice, though the bathroom wasn't very clean. Also, I found out that the breakfast wasn't included and that there was no kitchen available for the guests.
The second day I've been moved to a different room, with no notice. The room was on the 4th floor (with no elevator) and was so small that could only fit one small bad pushed agains the walls on 3 sides. Here again, no breakfast (nor kitchen) and no internet. When I told the girl that's working there she didn't even apologize. At 22:00 I return to my room to find out that the flush of the toilette didn't work, so I colled the phone number I found on the website, and the owner startes to scream at me telling me I'm an idiot (!!!) and that I had to immediatelly leave the room (!!!). So I colled the police and after 1 hour the cleaning lady showed up. I decided to leave that place and took me another hour to be able to get back my money (yes, they want you to pay in advance).

This was a real nightmare!!! Do not ever go there!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Amsterdam hotels