“Bad place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed & Breakfast Parkview
Ranked #291 of 331 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Bad place”
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Dirty, looks much better in pictures than in reality. Price is low but not that much, so you can go to a much nicer hotel for a few euros more. Not recommended at all. And there is also a big difference between the rooms, the ones on top are just terrible.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Families
Taipei
Reviewed 17 August 2009

traveled with 7 but only had 1 toilet to share for the first 3 days was some experience, but we had the whole apartment for the next 4 days (2 toilets then) was truely like a home to all of us. We LOVED It! Btw, the wifi was steady and available at all times.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
sandiego
Reviewed 16 July 2009

i arrived not knowing the exact adress and location because the owner faild to point it out, it seems he has 2 places where he puts his guest in.
When i arrived at the adress there was no one there to open or anwser the door. I Waited outside for hours in the rain. there was a small sticker in the door that said that if no one opend call my cell (no cellphone number was writen) it was 9pm, and being a tourist i had no cellphone, or telephone card, or even at hand the cellphone numbre of the owner, or where to buy a card.
Decided to stay somewhere else and got a great deal and treatment elsewhere, and the next day i got an e-mail from the owner telling me i had to pay for the whole saty, and that why i didnt call him. Did not pay, do not recomend. Read the other reviews... decide for your self.

Stayed July 2009, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Amsterdam hotels

Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2009

I was surprise to see the room, it was beautiful, the only thing was that there is nobody there to talk to...I called all the numbers they gave me with no luck, finally I sent them an email because the tv didn't work and I wanted to rent some bikes, I got an answer that night when I didn't needed the bikes anymore...yes breakfast is not included but they have a fridge and a water pot they give you coffee, hot chocolate and sugar and cream to start the morning.

I will recommend this hotel for the price was very good, the tram passes in front and its 15 minutes from the center.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Lodi, Italy
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I booked a room in this B&B for 10/13, but things didn't go as you think.
The first day they gave me an appartment (they sell it as for 6 persons, but it can actually fit 4) which was nice, though the bathroom wasn't very clean. Also, I found out that the breakfast wasn't included and that there was no kitchen available for the guests.
The second day I've been moved to a different room, with no notice. The room was on the 4th floor (with no elevator) and was so small that could only fit one small bad pushed agains the walls on 3 sides. Here again, no breakfast (nor kitchen) and no internet. When I told the girl that's working there she didn't even apologize. At 22:00 I return to my room to find out that the flush of the toilette didn't work, so I colled the phone number I found on the website, and the owner startes to scream at me telling me I'm an idiot (!!!) and that I had to immediatelly leave the room (!!!). So I colled the police and after 1 hour the cleaning lady showed up. I decided to leave that place and took me another hour to be able to get back my money (yes, they want you to pay in advance).

This was a real nightmare!!! Do not ever go there!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business