Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Our accommodation was close to the center and convenient for everything but it was on a quiet street. David and Chris went out of their way to be helpful and a grocery store was just two blocks away. The kitchen was easy to use and clean as was the bathroom.

2  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Chris and David from Amsterdam at home were probably the best hosts I have ever stayed under. Chris was extremely helpful and gave us all the information we needed. The apartment we stayed in was perfectly situated near the centre of the city and was ideal for getting to bars,restaurants and public transport. I would not just highly recommend this service but I will be using Chris and david again in 2017 as my partner and I, enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Thank you for everything and we look forward to seeing you in the new year.

James and Charlotte

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James F
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My husband and I spent 5 nights in the larger 2-story apartment in mid-October 2016. The apartment is furnished exactly as stated on the website. It is beautiful and charming and has everything you need (even toiletries and a hair dryer and hair straightener!).

The location is ideal. It is right in the heart of the city center, yet it is on a small and quiet street. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants nearby (get recommendations from Chris and David - their suggestions were fantastic!).

Speaking of Chris and David, they are so helpful, kind and thoughtful. The apartment had fresh flowers downstairs and upstairs. David made us coffee himself when we arrived early and very exhausted from jet lag and the time difference. The apartment is cleaned every day. The Nespresso machine makes great coffee - such a treat when you have to get up super early for your return flight home!

Other amenities - there's pretty much a full kitchen except for an oven. There's a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink, and stove. There are plenty of kitchen gadgets and appliances too! There are two bathrooms. The bathroom upstairs has a shower. Toiletries are provided (shampoo, soap, body wash, conditioner, lotion, q-tips, tissues). The bed is very comfortable. There are plenty of maps and books and sightseeing suggestions in the apartment (downstairs). There are 2 TVs and DVD players as well as several movies to choose from. WiFi is fast and consistent.

All in all... we LOVED it!
Can't wait to return!

2  Thank B_family_of4
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Upon opening the door to this spacious gem we immediately regretted not booking a longer stay in Amsterdam! A perfect place for a couple of people who want to hole up for several days -- complete w/ a small kitchen, dining room table. You're in the thick of things, but set away from it a bit on a residential street. Translation: it's surprisingly quiet.

Accessibility Note: there are steep steps leading to the bedroom.

One of those "is this too good to be true" places, w/ respect to price & value. Very highly recommend . . . provided you're not booking it when I'm trying to next year!

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Brad J
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

It was amazing stay.The hotel it's close to the centre.Staff was really friendly and helpful.Amsterdam at home hotel is tidy,nice place.I would like to go there again.Thanks to the young lady who works there.I appreciate all she done for us

Date of stay: July 2016