Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my fiancee cannot speak highly enough of this place and the guys who run it.
Really clean and tidy, we were met with a welcome bottle of wine and a well stocked fridge with a lovely personal note from the manager.
The decor is vintage and quirky and we loved it.My fiancee was especially impressed that the room came equipped with hair straighteners! The room was cleaned daily whilst we were out and always returned to a stocked fridge.As a thank you for our custom we received chocolates on check out with another lovely personal note.
It's these personal touches that meant everything to us,we can tell that Amsterdam at home is ran by kind and caring people, and they deserve all the success they receive in the future.
God bless guys see you again soon!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My mother and I stayed here for two nights during a recent visit to Amsterdam. The hotel was beautiful, and very clean. The street was very quiet, and the location was still great. The host was marvelous, and included many small touches (like a bottle of wine, breakfast staples, etc.) that made our stay so much nicer.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Excellent location - just 200m from Nieuwmarkt, located in the basement of the old building on a quiet and clean street. The room was clean and well equipped - tv, microwave, fridge and some basic snacks for breakfast were provided (even tough it is not advertised). Our host was available on whatsapp to answer our requests.

Room tip: Close to nieuwmarkt
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Amsterdam At Home for two nights in October and honestly I wish we had booked a longer stay. Upon arriving at our accommodation we were met by Chris our host, he was lovely, very welcoming and friendly. Chris showed us around our studio and explained everything we needed to know, heating, tv, lights, etc. It’s really the small touches that I appreciate the most and this place really exceeds in that. We were given some refreshments in the fridge, some breakfast bars, an espresso machine with coffee pods, toiletries in the bathroom and maps of Amsterdam....it was perfect. The bed and pillows were so comfy we struggled to get up in the morning and everything was spotlessly clean. Great location a few minutes walk from the centre of everything. We will definitely be back to stay here again and would recommend this place to all our families and friends.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank keats_xx
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to Amsterdam for a short weekend break to celebrate my 50th Birthday and were very happy that we stayed in this place. Apartment was just ten minutes walk from Amsterdam central station and a two minute walk from the nearest metro. We love the small touches our host made us feel so at home! Thank you Chris for the great stay! We will be back!

Date of stay: July 2017