I was initially sceptical as it seemed like a glammed up youth hostel (I have nothing against youth hostels) and superficial but this hotel won me over. Some points that stood out for me -
- comfortable king-size beds
- fast wifi
- smart remote
- free on-demand films
- short tram ride into town
- short walk from the RAI (if you're here for a conference)
- friendly staff
- clever layout of the room
The negative points would be
- the small size of the room. If you're a couple, don't expect each one to have their own space.
- you would struggle to find much storage/hanging space for clothes.
- the toilet and shower are enclosed 'bubbles' within the room itself, rather than a unit off the living space.
Despite the negatives, I'll be back.More
- Free Wifi