This Hotel was highly recommended by a colleague of mine.
so i decided to stay there and...wow.
This is amazing.
the whole concept is so special, so new, it feels like you are entering the next century.... really. If this is the way Hotels will look like in the near future, well go for it, I am ready.
Only some highlights:
- No bathroom. you got two glastubes in every room, one is the shower (clear glas) the other one is the toilet (frosted glass).
- Bed. it´s huge. it´s comfortabel. it´s right in front of the window, which is as big as the bed and high as the room.
- moods and themes. you can chosse the colour of the lights inside the room...moods or themes... by simply clicking on the touch screen remote control. pretty cool. lights change from blue to red to green...just anything you like.
- Furniture. If you are into designer furniture... take this hotel.... whatever you wanna see, they got it... eams, jacobsen, le corbusier... they are all there and this is not like putting all this stuff together and make it look expensive... someone really thought about it and it just looks exactly the way it has to be. great.
So...check it out.... this place rocks...
ah... forgot something:
Location.... pretty close to the RAI and the WTC and to the next train station, makes this hotel even a great place for Tourist and not only for business travellers...
parking... enough parking space all around the hotel... Amsterdam offers a day parking ticket for 16€ which is alright... you can try to park at the RAI for free (if there is no exhibition going on) and take the Tram to get to the Hotel, but you have to be a lil bit smart when leaving the parking garage again... anyhow, guess you can make it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Amsterdam on Prinses Irenestraat just ten minutes from city center, citizenM Amsterdam boasts 215 luxuriously appointed rooms at an affordable rate. A perfect spot for a cultural excursion or quick business trip, enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, 24/7 on-site dining and cocktailing at canteenM, contemporary living rooms decked out in iconic Vitra furniture and a prolific MENDO library collection. Be sure to try out the hi-tech MoodPad tablet to control your room amenities like mood lighting and temperature, power rain shower, or sprawl out on the XL king-size bed with upscale Italian linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Amsterdam City Hotel Amsterdam
- Citizenm Hotel Amsterdam