“Feels Like Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam
Ranked #11 of 337 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My 15 yr-old daughter and I were guests for four wonderful nights during a lovely Spring visit to Amsterdam. From the moment we arrived to our early morning departure, Camillo was the perfect host. He carried our heavy suitcases up the narrow stairwell, gave us helpful tourist info and a map for making our first visit to Amsterdam go off without a hitch. He was so reliable and prompt. The delicious breakfast was something we looked forward to each morning. Our room was very comfortable and exactly as the photos display. The bathroom was excellent. We can't thank Camillo & Joost enough for providing a place to stay for travelers who wish for a home away from home. We will recommend the CityCenter B&B to anyone we know traveling to Amsterdam. There is no doubt in our mind where we hope to stay on our next visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelsWithMary
There are newer reviews for CityCenter Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We LOVED our stay at this adorable Bed and Breakfast! The room was comfortable, cozy, nicely decorated, and simply perfect! We slept happily in the very comfortable bed, and enjoyed the great shower and very clean and spacious bathroom. The breakfast that was delivered each morning was beautifully presented and delicious (and there was plenty of food!). Our host was kind and helpful, and we can't wait to go back to this perfect little spot!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife, her daughter and husband stayed just one night, that was mistake, should have stayed longer. Perfect place to be to see the city, Camillo was the perfect host gave us good tips where to go and enjoy the Amsterdam experience without breaking the bank. Our next trip will be a repeat only longer. A great host and great breakfast and presentation, quaint and cozy, fires up the romantic in every one.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My partner and I stayed here in January 2014. Long story short, it was INCREDIBLE. We wanted to stay somewhere near the CityCenter that was 1) affordable 2) not a party hostel 3) romantic and comfortable. This place met those criteria with flying colors.

Camillo was an incredibly welcoming host. He sat us down when we arrived, took out a map of Amsterdam, pointed out all the great places to visit, and answered all the questions we had.

Breakfast was delicious and private. Camillo asks you when you'd like breakfast (8-10am), knocks on your door at the time, bring the food in, then leaves you to enjoy the meal.

The room is comfortable and unique. It's shocking how quickly it felt like "home" ... we would have stayed there a week if we could have. The bathroom was spacious and the shower was very refreshing.

As you can tell by now, I strongly encourage you to consider staying here if you're visiting Amsterdam.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rondoooooooooooooo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

What a great place to stay. The b&b lies in the heart of Amsterdam. Our room was very cude, the bed big and comfortable and the breakfast was always delicious and lovely prepared. When i am back in Amsterdam i definitely know where to stay!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sylar127
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Camillo provides everything you want or need in an in-house tour guide and host. The rooms were perfect, warm, comfortable and were completed with personal touches like fresh roses. The breakfast was incredible, with everything from pastries to meat and cheeses which filled us for the majority of the day. Thoroughly recommend this place to anyone, especially novices to amsterdam as it was directly in the heart if everything. Thank you, we hope to use your wonderful BnB again!
Emma and Nick x

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank emmalouwaterson
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Just like all the other reviews, I, too, had a wonderful time staying at CityCenter B&B. I arrived early in the morning and Camillo let me drop off my bag before the normal check in time. He even carried it up those tiny stairs for me. Then he sat me down with a map and gave me helpful information to explore Amsterdam. After giving me a restaurant recommendation, Camillo went outside (in the cold weather) to point me in the correct direction before I went off. I really appreciated that.

The B&B itself was lovely--a cozy retreat in the chilly city. The location was ideal and an easy jumping off point to explore. I actually ended up walking to most of the major locations right from the B&B. The city is actually great for walking, even though the tram system is there too. Each time I came back to the B&B, I felt like I was going back to my own apartment. That is how cozy the place is. On top of that it was clean and well cared for. The room had little details like bathrobes, DVD's, books, teas/coffees, chocolates, etc. Like all the other reviews, the breakfast that Camillo makes is just perfect! The presentation and taste made my mornings wonderful.

CityCenter B&B met all of my expectations. I avoid standard hotels and like to stay in places that have a personal touch. I feel like I am getting more of a local experience, rather than a tourist experience that way. Plus, being a solo travel, it is comforting to have those personal touches. CityCenter B&B was the perfect place for me--I fully recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo