WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
US$301
US$290
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$91
US$295
US$240
US$264
US$187
Agoda.com
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$94
Agoda.com
US$263
US$248
4,379 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorseparate toiletminute walkvending machineday passmini bartop floorpublic transportschiphol airport
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago. The short walk to the tram stations was not a problem.
However the Internet in the hotel was. Only one computer at a time seemed to be working and the staff at reception were not that keen to help. In the end, we were not even able to print off our flight boarding passes for our return journey. On the morning we were leaving, the fire alarm went off about 8am with an announcement in Dutch. Not very helpful for English speaking guests and very worrying at the time.
Nice hotel, but needs attention to detail

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

Dear Jedlova,

I have just read your review of your stay in our hotel and would like to thank you for sharing your feedback. It's good to read that your comments about the tram stop. With regards to the printing issue we can inform you that we had a network problem at the time of your request. We always assist our guests, unfortuantely we were not able in your case. Within two months our evacuation system will be available in more languages. Your comments are therefore highly appreciated and of great value! It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 24 September 2011

This hotel is totally perfect for me. It's on the way from the airport and less then 10 minutes from my office.
It nice, clean, modern hotel. Rooms are quite big and well furnished. You have all amenities and free wireless internet with a good signal.
My first stay was quite short so I didn't had a chance to try other features of the hotel (restaurant, bar etc) but for the sleep and work I'm 100% happy.
I will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on a 6th floor. Room was very good.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear EstebanBelgrado,
I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future. Please make sure you find the time to use our other facilities!

Reviewed 21 September 2011

Very nice hotel, we used bikes to go to the centre, and had a very nice stay. I recommend it

• Stayed: October 2010
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Dear jailbreaker,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy to read your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.
I will share your feedback with my entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you again as our guest in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I was shocked at the size of the room- it was great!! I loved my stay there.. the bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Great value. The only problem I have with it was the location. It took me 30 minutes to reach centraal station from the entrance from the hotel.

Room Tip: I emailed in advance to ensure a double room. They have twin rooms with opaque glass for the shower.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear J S,

I was delighted to read that the hotel and the staff have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Got a really good value deal on a couple of nights at this hotel in Feb/March 2011. Stayed there with a boyfriend and the room and hotel was faultless. Lovely and clean, friendly staff, great room service. The Skyy Bar was excellent with amazingly friendly staff. Only problem was the location. The nearest tram is a realistic 10min walk away... Which doesn't sound so bad, but when it's freezing cold and very wet outside (which it's going to be in Winter in Amsterdam!) it really seems like it's quite a distance! Saying that, I wouldn't let that put me off staying again - as, for the price, the hotel is great.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear loves2spooge,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and for your compliments. I will share your feedback with my entire team. It has been a pleasure to welcome you to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. We are looking forward welcoming you again as our guest in the near future!
Kind regards,