“A good place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bordeaux, France
“A good place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Fun atmosphear, very clean, the rooms are very modern and large. The equipments of the rooms are good.
The hotel is modern, fun, beautiful. Then a good experience. Location is correct, not far from city center and quite.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear math32
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! Your compliments will be shared with my entire team! I’m very happy to read that you will return. That’s the biggest compliment we can get!
WestCord fashion Hotel
Nico Evers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
khartoum
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

great location near the tram station, very clean hotel, friendly and helpful staff, nice pool, everything was perfect, nothing wrong. I recommend this hotel to those who want to visit Amsterdam or just to relax in a very fashion hotel.

Room Tip: rooms from level 8, 9 and 10 a little noisy because of the skyy bar
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank gabriel_vlad2
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear gabriel_vlad2,
"excellent” what a great start for a review!
I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel! Your review reflects our desired guest experience!
Thank you for staying and for recommending our hotel to others! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the near future!
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was much better than I expected. I booked it as it was a really reasonable price and the pictures looked good - when I got there I was so shocked by how nice it was for the money I spent and what I was expecting. It was my boyfriends birthday and I let the hotel know in advance and when we got to our room we had a bottle of prosecco and some chocolates and macaroons. Was all on the house! We also had a voucher for the sky bar to get free cocktails - and the views from here are incredible as well as being a really nice bar. Was quite quiet in the bar so I wouldn't suggest staying there for more than one.

The beds were comfy, the bathrooms were really clean and the hotel is only about 15 minutes on the tram into the center or about 25 minute walk from the centre through some lovely parks. I was happy to walk as it was really sunny, but if you want to be closer to the center then I wouldn't suggest this hotel as it isn't central.

Room Tip: Get a room as high up in the hotel as possible for the views.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank fayew21
Dear fayew21,
Thank you for sharing your experiences on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and our birthday gifts so much! Thank you for staying, I look forward to welcome you again as our guests in the near future!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very nice hotel with a more modern feel. Some of the rooms have a nice view looking out over the city...if you can snag one of those its really pretty at sunset! The hotel is fairly close to the city, but right next to a few forms of public transportation to take you right in. Worth the money for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Eric D
Dear Eric D,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor and for your compliments. I will share your feedback with my entire team. Thank you for your comment with regards to our location. It has been a pleasure to welcome you to WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam. We are looking forward welcoming you again as our guest in the near future!
Kind regards,
Sleaford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We'd read the reviews before booking and weren't disappointed. Hotel check in was smooth and efficient. Staff were helpful and informative. The rooms are really nicely done decor wise. We stayed board only so can't comment on the food or restaurant but the Sky Bar was good and quite quirky.
The location of the hotel is really convenient, on one of the main straights so convenient from the airport and to go get in and out of the main tourist centres. Being away from the main drags there was no sign of hen and stag parties so a nice place to lay your head after a hard day of sightseeing.
The pool in the hotel is a good size but use of the sauna is at a charge.
The rooms and all communal areas were kept really clean and tidy.
All round good choice of hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laura_K1984
Dear Laura_K1984,
I just read your review on Tripadvisor and I would like to thank you for your compliments. I’m very happy that you rate us with 5 out of 5. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests when your travel plans bring you back to Amsterdam.
wicklow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Just came back from a three night stay , very chilled out hotel, lovely food the staff couldn't be nicer in all the bars and the reception.. didn't get to sample the restaurant but the menu looks great it was my birthday and myself and my partner enjoyed a lovely cocktail on the house to celebrate! recommend the sky bar for yummy cocktails served by the lovely mixologist mark I think that's his name ( it was a little bit away from the city but we got a 3 day tram ticket which was well used and great value.. Well done fashion hotel on a lovely stay:)

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lisa K
Dear lisa k,
“Top class staff”, what a great start of a review! Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments. I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your birthday cocktails! I will share your feedback with my entire team. I’m sure that especially Marc and his colleagues will all be proud to read it. As a General Manager I’m very happy to have such dedicated team members. Thank you for recommending it to others! I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again soon!
Hamilton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Located near Lelylan train station and Vondelpark, this hotel is not far from the Centre and eel connected with tram to the Centre and with train to Schiphol airport. The rooms are big.and well appointed. It has all the needed facilities including a nightclub on the top floor. The service is great. I will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank aniljain44
Dear aniljain44,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return. That’s the best compliment we can get! I’m very happy with your comment about our location! I look forward to your next visit!
WestCord fashion Hotel