WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
Rho Hotel(Amsterdam)
US$321
US$303
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$252
ibis
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$353
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$209
US$362
US$343
US$651
US$384
  • Restaurant
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$318
Orbitz.com
US$931
US$814
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$199
US$648
US$540
  • Pool
4,316 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorseparate toiletminute walkvending machineday passmini bartop floorpublic transportschiphol airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The room was very clean, but not beautiful. The spa area was not very charming, it was also poor that you had to pay extra for the sauna. The top terrace was styled in a really bad taste (lots of black and plastic). The terace on the ground floor(outside) was not cozy either. I think this hotel fits perfectly for a group of friends 17-25 years old, who are there to party. I went there with my mum. They should have more bikes. When we needed one there where none left. The staff was very friendly though! Also it was totally OK to take the tram to the city, it took only 15 min.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaTravel33
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear LisaTravel33
Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the service of my team. I’m sorry to read that you are not impressed with our décor. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guest in the future. We will have more bikes available!
WestCord fashion Hotel

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed two nights in early May. Hotel is very modern, lobby and rooms were very trendy, fitting for a fashion hotel. Location is convenient to the airport and is close to the tram line to get into Amsterdam. They sold us the tram tickets at the hotel. Room rates were reasonable for location. They have a parking garage, parking rates were OK (25€/day). Room was decent size, bed was very comfortable and had everything we needed. They have coffee machine and tea pot in room, ice machine on each floor. The bath room was nice. Service at hotel was great, everyone was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim M

Tim M,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments are very appreciated! Thank you for recommending our hotel and for returning in the future. That is the best compliment we can get!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

To start with the positive the hotel is nice, modern and staff was friendly. The room was size was ok, plenty of room for one person to move around could be tight for two people. It was clean, comfortable bed and good selection of television channels. I was here on work and had a very comfortable stay.

There is a pool and spa but I did not visit so cannot comment, but I did eat in the restaurant and ordered room service. Food was good, service pleasant and the bar has a fun scene with lots of fashion and news magazines for people to read.

In the morning there was a great breakfast with plenty of hot and cold selections to choose from in a airy modern space.

The big negative for this hotel is location. Thankfully the restaurant was good because its located on an off ramp of a highway and near a residential neighborhood. I like to explore my neighborhood when traveling and I took a nice walk and it appears to be a lovely little place to live lots of carriages and toys in the yards but I could not find a restaurant or even grocery store nearby. I like to enjoy a night out for dinner and alas there were no offerings. But again the hotel has good food.

While the location was convenient for my work, if you are traveling to see the sites I would pick a hotel closer to the city center. There is public transportation nearby that takes you into the city but it takes about 20 minutes.

All in all it worked well for my needs but I wouldn't stay here on a leisure trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Beccaniece
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Beccaniece,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your compliments to my entire team! With regards to our location I can inform you that the nearest Tramstop is at 400 meters and a ride into the Centre is only 10 minutes. Thank you for staying with us and for recommending it to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel is close to the airport, the staff efficient and friendly and the hotel is clean. My one big issue was the location it was just that bit too far from the centre. As a result it was a decision whether to return to the hotel in the afternoon to change before going out again …

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
NPEvers, Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear NOD07,
Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor! I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay! With regards to your comment about our location I can inform you that the famous Vondelpark is only a 5 minute walk and the city centre can be reached by tram within 10 minutes.
Thank you for staying with us! I hope to welcome you again in our hotel soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed in November 2013, during our first real visit to European cities. We wondered if the location would make traveling into the center of town difficult. But after seeing good reviews and an excellent price, we booked. We were not disappointed at all. Great hotel. Modern, clean and pretty! Nice bath tub and shower area. We were able to get the frosted door for privacy. Separate toilet room.

The walk to the tram stop was 10 minutes or less. We did it with a 5 year old and baby in stroller every day.

We actually decided to walk from the Lelylaan train station to the hotel when we first arrived, pulling all our luggage, which took about 20-25 minutes. It was quite a scene, all of us. But you can take the tram closer instead. There are two tram stops about a ten minutes walk away from the hotel, in opposite directions.

Just a note if you're unfamiliar with the tram system and have a baby stroller, look for the handicap and stroller doors near the middle/back of trams. We did not know at first. ;) We learned a lot!

We hope to stay here again in the future! We miss you, Fashion Hotel and Dutch treats!

Christina-in the US. Traveled with my husband, two kids and my sister.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank stinadd

Dear stinadd,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments will be shared with my entire team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit! We miss you too !