WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
US$350
Hotels.com
US$375
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$177
ibis
  • Restaurant
Hotel The Exchange(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$190
Agoda.com
NH Amsterdam Museum Quarter(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$206
US$294
US$234
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$272
US$257
Orbitz.com
4,322 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorseparate toiletminute walkvending machineday passmini bartop floorpublic transportschiphol airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights for the weekend. Very clean hotel, lovely staff at reception and the hotel's restaurant offered delicious food. It's not close to the city centre so will need to take public transport which is in walking distance from the hotel. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. A great stay overall, nice and quiet area away from the city crowds.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angelica B
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Angelica B,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations! Your compliment about our location is very appreciated. I will share your feedback with my entire team. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Kindest regards

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed at the WestCord Fashion Hotel in July 2013. It really is a lovely hotel and the room was fantastic. We had one meal in the main restaurant whilst we stayed which really was a terrific experience. The food and staff were terrific and would thoroughly recommend at least one night in! The Cocktail Bar had great views of the surrounding areas although at night it was much better however, we felt a little like fish out of the water as we were surrounded by a bunch of young ones and quietly disappeared to our room after one drink.
The hotel is a little out of the city centre, but that didn't detract from a great weekend spent as a couple for my wife's birthday and catching trams everywhere just added to the romantic weekend we had together.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Theallens1105

Dear Theallens1105,
“Lovely hotel!” what a great start for a review! Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments are very appreciated and will be shared with my entire team. I hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests in the future. That will be the biggest compliment we can get!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We had a really nice stay here, room was beautiful, clean, modern and spacious. Very quiet too. We were quite high so had a view of the city. Location wise was fine, you can catch a bus about a 5min walk down the road straight into central. We did not go for breakfast/dinner as stayed in the city. It did seem quite pricey, but cannot comment on quality. The roof bar was lovely, nice ambience; friendly staff too who mastered me a cocktail as I could not decide on a menu one. It was pricey again, but the same as all other roof bars in European cities. Overall a nice stay and one that I would recommend.... bathrooms do have glass walls, so the more modest guest might not appreciate those touches. We had a king deluxe room I think. Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kjr89

Dear Kjr89,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and for all the kind words. I’m delighted to read that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Thank you for choosing our hotel and for recommending it to others. With regards to your comment about the glass in the bathroom I can inform you that we also have bathrooms with frosted glass available. I look forward to welcome you again to the WestCord Fashion Hotel! That will be the biggest compliment we can get!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for two nights in March, the hotel is really nice, breakfast is great!! and the rooms are reallyyy nice and would definatly recommend this hotel but it is not in the centre. the tram stop is just down the road from the hotel and it does take you right into the centre of amsterdam (dam square and central station) where all the tourist attractions are and it is cheap to get a travel card and you will never wait long for a tram but if i went again i would prefer to be more central

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ashleigh h,
Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass your compliments to my entire team! With regards to our location I can inform you that the nearest Tramstop is at 400 meters and a ride into the Centre is only 10 minutes. Thank you for staying with us and for recommending it to others. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again as our guests!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A smart hotel outside central Amsterdam. A short walk from the Schipol train, and on into central Amsterdam. Modern hotel with full business facilities, clean functional rooms,

Hotel restaurant wasn't that bad, the food was really nice, The Bar in the hotel was up to standard and quite handy as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Joan B,
Thank you for posting your positive review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted to read that we have met your expectations! I will share your feedback with my entire team. I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again!
Kindest regards