WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam
The Tire Station(Amsterdam)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
4,316 results
All reviewssky barskyy bartram stopcity centregreat hotellelylaan stationswimming poolwest cordglass doorseparate toiletminute walkvending machineday passmini bartop floorpublic transportschiphol airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have returned home after a three night stay. The hotel is beautiful, very clean and the staff are very polite. We visited Amsterdam for our wedding anniversary and my wifes 40th we I informed the hotel in advance. Two red roses on the bed, a bottle of bubbly and strawberries and a card from the manager. Nice touch!
I have to say that this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in with the staff being very attentive.
If you are going to Amsterdam stay here as you wont be disappointed

At the airport buy a ticket to Lelylaan from the machines. It will be about €8.50 / person. Down the escalator to platform 3. Get of at the first stop at Lelylaan and go down the stairs. Stay on the south side of the tram tracks and walk to the hotel on the cycle road between the trees next to the college, turn right at the end and then left around the building. Under the bridge and the hotel is across to your left. This takes about five minutes. When you return to the train station have coins to pay for the train as all the ticket machines wouldnt accept visa. If it werent for the kind conductor on the train, it would of cost us €70!!

The tram into the centre takes about 20 minutes so buy a ticket from reception. We bought a 72hr one and jumped on and off trams all day to get around.
Amsterdam is a great city but not for kids in my view. Too much cannabis, but each to their own!

Back to the hotel..... Very impressed. Well done to the staff!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1006 right next to the Skyy bar. No noise. Good nights sleep
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear HellyJ-001,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and that you rate us with 5 out of 5. Your compliments will be shared with my entire team. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others! I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

A modern hotel with beautiful sky bar at the top.
If you want to use the mini bar, you have to charge your credit balance at the recieption first. Because it's not a normal refrigerator and it is a pending machine.
There is a good Gym and Spa center at the hotel but the drinking water is not free there.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pashan2003

Dear Pashan2003,
What a pleasure to read your review of your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing this review and for all the kind words. Your compliments for the SkyyBar and the Wellness Garden are very appreciated.
Thank you for choosing our hotel! I do hope we can welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Super clean, quiet and romantic room with nice mirror settings and big windows. The staff was helpful, easy going and nice.
The terrace is very cosy. The breakfast was the best we had on our trips.
The bed was very good.

We highly recommend this hotel.

Greetings from Iceland,
Baldur and þórunn

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Baldur B
NPEvers, General Manager at WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Baldur B,
Thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor. I’m very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and rate us with 5 out of 5! Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending the WestCord Fashion Hotel to others. I Hope to see you again in the future and please ask one of my team members for a real Italian next time!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good location between airport (15mins by metro) and city centre (20-30mins by tram).
Excellent tram links very close by.
Friendly staff, nice bar/reception area, good free wifi (good enough able to play games uninterupted).
Room was of high standard and was reasonably spacious. BBC channels available on TV (in english).
Pool gym and sauna facilities available, although I didnt use them.
Staff were particularly helpful and were able to supply me with an EU adapter (from UK) and were able to store my baggage before and after check in/ check out with no extra charge.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank James B

Dear James B,
What a wonderful review! Thank you for staying with us and for your compliments. If you are looking for a job as a sales manager I will be more than happy to hire you :)!
I’m delighted to read that our services and staff have met your expectations and I do hope to get the chance to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed at the WestCord Fashion Hotel over a weekend and had a great time.
The hotel is modern and clean, the beds are comfy and the rooms are a decent size. My favourite part of the hotel was the Sky Bar which had a great menu and wonderful view, a lovely way to start off an evening.
The hotel is slightly out of the centre of Amsterdam but is easily accessible thanks to the tram network so this wasn't a problem for us.
I would look to stay at the WestCord Fashion on any future trips to Amsterdam and would recommend it as being good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple