“excellent food and stunning service”
Review of Eetcafe Vlaming - CLOSED

Eetcafe Vlaming
Price range: US$31 - US$55
Cuisines: Diner, Dutch, International, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Description: Eetcafe Vlaming is closed but you can find us at Restaurant Vlaming
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was stunned by the friendly and efficient service, 5 stars! Food was extremely good, unusual combination of flavors, what a pleasant surprise. Wide choice of vegetarian dishes. I will be back soon for sure

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We went here for my Mother's birthday and got a fab dinner! Gorgeous food and served quickly.
The atmosphere is very nice and pleasant - Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our dinner here was lovely. The atmosphere is nice and the food was delicious I had the special and my husband had the duck entrée. The price was a little high for a casual restaurant.

1  Thank MegA107
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Brasserie Vlaming is not as elegant as many of the restaurants in the Jordaan neighborhood, but proved to be an excellent choice for dinner. Service was friendly and efficient. I started with the Caeser salad while my partner had bruschetta; both were generous portions, and very tasty. I then had the steak, while my partner had the pork loin--again, both excellent. We also ordered two side dishes (roasted potatoes, stir-fried vegetables) that were served family style--in light of the generous portions, we ordered at least one dish too many. This restaurant is a good value, providing an excellent dining experience when fancy ambiance isn't needed.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I like that place and the special care of the service to the consumers.

Was a dinner for two and my main was amazing: Sea food pasta.

I want to back.