“Not bad”

Ranked #1,279 of 4,181 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Neighbourhood: De Pijp
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Decent food, not much variety but enough for fast food. Decent price for the city of amsterdam (nothing is cheap). Not friendly service, as a tourist i felt some hostility(it was the only place where i felt that in Amsterdam).

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I really liked sonny' falafel with pita and aubergine sauce! It was so tasty, filling and delicious! You can choose as many toppings as you want and it is just so so good! Quite cheap for Amsterdam as I'm finding Amsterdam quite expensive, even more expensive than London. I'll try their fries tomorrow, everything is vegetarian which is good for me so I don't have to be worried about that too! Really recommended!

1  Thank Ottosnelli
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I happened to be at Amsterdam city center and to eat in Sonny Falafel. The quality of food was excellent BUT one of the two persons working there was totally impolite and brute. I decided next day not to go there for the simple reason that I did not like his attitude and the way he was speaking and behaving to the customers, especially to tourists! It is too pity for such a really descent restaurant to have such totally unacceptable personnel!!

2  Thank Vasileios K
Reviewed 27 May 2014

like it was recommended on trip advisor! very delicious falafel but don't try the carrots, they are REALLY spicy!

2  Thank Gert J
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I'm not vegetarian but when I visit Sonny's I don't even remember of meat or fish. The menu is small, but falafel and fries is all that we come for, and it's a bonus for me that you can refill your sandwich with stuff from salad bar unlimited. We usually try to come before or after lunch time to get a place to sit, this place is popular among locals and gets crowded. I can really recommend Sonny for both vegetarians and omnivores looking for a casual lunch place with great food!