We love this b&b!!!! We had a studio on the 2d floor (on floor up from the ground floor) and loved the terrace outside our studio! Very comfortable studio for 2 ppl. Only complaint is that the place is meant for tall ppl: I am 4'10 and my husband had to reach things down for me in the kitchen. We rented bikes from the b&b owners and zipped around town -- that was a total blast. We also bought tickets to the Van Gogh Museum from them. I would totally stay here next time I visit Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bed & Breakfast La Festa, we take pride in offering highly personalised service in sleek, stylish, contemporary accommodations at highly competitive rates. Our B&B in the Jordaan area offers all the amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B La Festa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Festa
- b&b La Festa Hotel Amsterdam