“Tasty”
Review of De Fles

De Fles
Reserve with
De Fles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #618 of 3,858 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Rembrandtplein
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

First of all, the restaurant is basement level. The windows you can see in the pictures are from the upper balcony level. To get into this place, you enter by going down the steps to the left of the windows, then go to the bar to be served.

We had their starter tapas platter. This was ok. The muscles were amazing though, really very big, sweet and tasty.

For main i had their ribs. I watchem them being cooked on their grill. They tasted much better than they looked. They had a delicious smoky flavour. You should order them.

Service was good.

Would go back.

• Visited March 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
Vineland, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A very enjoyable evening was had by my two companions and myself. The restaurant itself is welcoming but very casual in looks. in fact the first impression, is that of a tavern. We were seated promptly by a pleasant waiter. The wine list is very minimal, with only house wines on offer and about 6 brands of beer round out the casual drink list. The reason I liked this restaurant is t,he food was very well prepared, nicely presented, and good sized portions. Each of us had different items and we were all pleased.
If you are looking for a white table cloth, formal sort of place I don't think you should choose Des Fles, if however you wish to have a very good meal in a casual atmosphere, check it out.

• Visited February 2014
“Super lekker en gezellig!”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I returned after like a year and then I already loved it. Now I loved it again. Apart from a honest communication mistake in the kitchen everything was great. The atmosphere is very friendly and gezellig (cosy). The waiters are very nice and natural. No put on smiles:)
The good was great, I had Oisters and spare ribs. Honestly, I don't think I've had better ones. Nice and crusty with a BBQ sauce and to sauces to dip on the side.

Those of you who haven't been to De Fles?
You're missing out!

London
“Great ambiance, good food... loved it!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great setting.. when you walk in, it's how you imagine a nice cafe.. it felt comfortable and relaxed.. The lighting similar to cheers with the stained glass making it look brighter than it was outside.

Greeted with sliced olive bread (yum!)

OMG... rack of ribs and mushroom pasta!
We also had the tapas to share with the tomato soup (soup du jour).

Visited December 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“I went back for the swordfish!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I went back for the swordfish and thoroughly enjoyed it . For me the best swordfish I have ever tasted. Thanks to the chef, staff and of course the manager :-) Happy Xmas to you all.

• Visited November 2013