“Good price, good location”
Review of Hotel CC

Hotel CC
Ranked #142 of 371 Hotels in Amsterdam
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed in Hotel CC for 3 nights ! It was value for that price ! The location is very good ! Staff ok but for that hotel you dont need excelent coustomer service anyway ! Rooms are really small actually never even so this tiny room but I would go back cause of the location and the price !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel CC

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The room we had was quite small, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, 2 blocks from the red district and on a street with lots of restaurants. We asked for a quiet room and we didn't hear the buzz of the street at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed here with my friend for a bank holiday weekend .
The staff we're very friendly and helpful and our check in process was straight forward .
Our room was very nice , it was very modern and compact yet enough space for just the two of us . The hotel was easy to find and was in the heart of the red light district . It is located on a busy street with lots of shops etc surrounding so if your after a more quieter visit this hotel would not be for you. Although we heard no noise from our room the minute you step out you are in the thick of it ! From other reviews I've read ,we must have had a back room as we slept with no problems !
Overall fantastic hotel, think we paid roughly £50 each per night which is good for the location but in my opinion the rooms should really be a little bigger for this price .
I've been to Amsterdam several times and this is one of the better hotels I've stayed in , I'd stay here again but maybe opt for a larger room .

Room Tip: Ask for a back room ... Much quieter !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Most over priced hotel I have ever stayed in. Room tiny, bed cheap and uncomfortable. Front rooms very noisy and no double glazing.

On the positive staff friendly and room clean. The location in the centre is good and close to the station. Overall not worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Markyjd
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I never stayed in such a noisy room. The rooms in the front of the hotel are very uncomfortable due to the noice of the street wich lasts until 2 or 3 at night (probably later in the weekends). Ask a quiet room. Clean room but small. No breakfast possible.

Room Tip: ask quiet room, not on the front site
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank kris065063
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Location to attractions and train station is very convenient! The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating! I arrived very early and they were able to get me into a room; however the room they put me in (104) was very noisy!! I would stay here again but ask for a quieter room. I did ask for a complimentary water due to noise issues and they happily obliged. :)

Room Tip: If you want quiet do not stay in room 104!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

the staff were friendly & helpful while the room was small it was clean & tidy.
the best thing about the hotel is its location which is fantastic & only 5 minutes from train station & close to everything you need to see. the only criticism is the price as I thought it was a bit expensive even thought it was for a single room & there was no breakfast included in the price either

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com