1,471 results
All reviewsthe red light districtdam squareperfect locationtrain stationbars and coffee shopssmall double roomearly hoursthe ground floorwould stay againcanal viewshort staymin walkhotel is locatedclean hotellight sleepercouple of nightscomfy bed
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel which was located on a busy street full of shops, bars, restaurants, fast food places and much more which was perfectly convenient. The hotel decor was nice, modern and clean. The reception staff were extremely helpful and polite. Really impressed with the room, nice and spacious and clean with a lovely view of the canal and boats. The only negative thing i would mention is that sometimes on entering the room after being out all day there was a bad smell similar to canal water to be honest (but i mean come on its probably an old building and it is situated on the canal) but it didnt bother us too much, and staff knocked on our door to ask to check our bathroom so it seemed to be they were on top of the problem. Definitely look at booking this hotel again because of the location, the staff and the beds were really comfy :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The main quality is the location, perfectly situated in the middle of Central district. But the room aren't noisy anyway. Not all the room have the view on the canal, we've asked for one and they nicely changed ours with one with a canal view. Wonderful view ! The rooms are pretty small but well designed and bathroom was roomy, with a shower AND a bathtub. We really enjoyed it. There isn't a real breakfast, only vending machines, but it's the standard in the neighborhood, as the offer is incredibly rich all around. I definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: Ask for the canal view, quiet and charming
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The location is fantastic and we had a good view of canal from our room. The modern room was small but I find most in Amsterdam are.there weren't many TV channels but we didn't spend much time in the room anyway.the staff were very helpful.i would definitely stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Having been to Amsterdam before I pick this hotel based on location.

It is located near Amsterdam central so you’re not lugging your luggage too far and it’s near the nightlife area.

I booked with Agoda, and probably because of that I got the worst room possible.

For near $200 a night we got and Uncomfortable full-size bed in the “dungeon”

It’s never a good sign when they’re giving you directions to your room and they point out you have to hit the negative one button on the elevator.

When we got to the room and was obviously small like all rooms are in the Netherlands but this one had a damp smell to it. Carpet near the bathroom was damp right off the bat.

Within the first 10 minutes I saw a bug flying around like a waterbug.

Did it bother me much at first. Later that night found another one then the following day found 2 more.

Definitely not a infestiaation but may have a problem down there.

I’m not a picky person or a complainer but towards the end of our stay we felt grossed out.

Would not recommend this to other Westerners

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Not long ago stayed at Hotel CC and location wise it’s fantastic, however we were put in a double twin room, which was in the basement. When getting to our room we noticed the lighting wasn’t great, there was only a foot in depth of window, so we’re limited with daylight reaching the room, this was a bit of a disappointment.
Location wise it was great, walk out of hotel and your right in the middle of everything, which is perfect for a short stay in the city.
I’d definitely recommend to stay here, but next time I’ll make sure I have more of a window!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends