The Grand Amsterdam is an extraordinary 5 star hotel. The history of this building partners nicely with the plush surroundings and beautiful art work. This hotel certainly delivers upon it's promise of legendary service. The rooms are beautiful and the beds are truly heavenly. I stayed in a luxury room where there was plenty of space, comfortable seating and a lovely bathroom. The food at the Grand was absolutely delicious. I tasted food from the room service menu, the Flying Dutchman, the Petite Bistro, OR library and Bridges restaurant; everything was perfect. Congratulations to the Grand on their Michelin star rating (Bridges) as well as their award winning club sandwich. The shining stars of this establishment are the staff; everyone went out of their way to be accommodating and gracious. Vincent, Robin, Dennis, Cecilia and Neils took care of our every need; their attention to detail, informative advice and caring manner were what impacted our stay in a manner that was memorable. Bravo Grand, you truly created a world class experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SOFITEL LEGEND THE GRAND AMSTERDAM.Furnished with French elegance and grandeur, the hotel welcomes a variety of visitors, from the trendy Amsterdam elite to royal brides or famous international movie stars. In each of the rooms, the restaurant, the hallways and the beautiful garden terrace, design and history captivate and seduce everyone into visiting. ROOMS & SUITES.Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers 177 spacious rooms, including 52 luxurious suites, amongst which 14 individually designed Suite Apartments: lodgings in 17th century canal houses. The rich history of the hotel is, as naturally, incorporated into the new architectural details in many ways. WELL BEING.Access to the relaxing SoSPA is complimentary for all hotel guests. It is the ideal place to unwind and pamper yourself. SoSPA houses an indoor heated swimming pool, a private Turkish steam bath, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, private treatment rooms and a SoFIT fitness area. INSPIRED MEETINGS.The 17 fully equipped banqueting and conference rooms, five of which are listed as historic monuments, provide the ultimate venue for meetings or conferences in Amsterdam. All rooms have natural daylight and are equipped with the latest technical facilities. BRIDGES RESTAURANT.The modern and trendy fish restaurant serves dishes with an emphasis on sea food and fish, mostly Dutch organic produce with a French twist. Bridges bar and lounge are the heart of restaurant, offering exclusive wines and vintage Champagnes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel The Grand Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor The Grand Amsterdam
- Sofitel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Sofitel