They really treat their Royal Ambassador members here well-- upgraded to the Penthouse Suite! The room service left a bit to be desired, but there is so much food within walking distance no real need! Great wi-fi, and highly recommend taking their boat out with Captain Roderick in the canals! Also easy peasy bike rental to go explore for some brunch! Thanks IC Amstel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam