Amazing hotel! beautiful, clean and the staff went out of their way for us. We have stayed at many top hotels and this is one of the best. We didn't know what to expect since some of our stay was free nights using points ( another Intercontinental we stayed at was less than gracious when we used our points). They treated us like royalty. The staff went out of their way for everything. I highly recommend this hotel, even if you are paying the full rate, it is more than worth the splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam