Had pleasure of staying here in one of the suites for 3 nights, and must say probably one of the best Intercontis I have had the pleasure to stay at, service allround was impeccable, everything about the hotel was 1st Class from check in to check out was excellent.
Worth a visit for any occassion, either business or something special hard to be dispointed here.
Only fault encountered in my 3 night stay was concierge recommended a local Italian restaurant, which was very very poor, surprised such a 1st class hotel sends its clients there! but other then that hard to find fault.
Give it a go. but not the Italian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam