“Great Value”
Review of Pizza Pino

Pizza Pino
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Pizza Pino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,817 of 4,190 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=+Vondelstraat+36-38,+Amsterdam+1054+GE,+The+Netherlands+&sll=52.371132,4.895225&sspn=0.004474,0.013937&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Vondelstraat+36,+1054+Amsterdam,+Noord-Holland,+Pays-Bas&ll=52.364045,4.884327&spn=0.000563,0.001742&t=h&z=20&iwloc=lyrftr:h,15647268687515991114,52.364023,4.884418
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Found this little place down the next street along from the Liedseplein. 5 Euro for a rather good Bolognese at lunch, can't fault it at all.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

This is a nice place downtown and one of the few where you don't get robbed. They offer complimentary stuff and are very friendly people. The only downside is, this is a tourist place however you look at it.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

wonderful location in Leidseplein Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 104 106, Amsterdam, The Netherlands .

i was looking for rissoto , i ask diffrent Italian resturant they do not have it but guy advise

me go to resturant Pino,I was unsure about this place as it was few people in the resturant.

first the waiter was excellent , polite .

i like the Decor of this resturant it was wonderful mixture of past and Italian desgin.

the resturant very clean.

i order rissoto it was fantastic.

this resturant Highly recommendations.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

My husband is Amsterdammer & I am Canadian and we both absolutely love "Pizza Pino's"!!! It is my favourite Italian restaurnt! We visit frequently and have yet to encounter any problems or concerns.
My husband is a food fanatic, will never revisit past a second visit if his tastebuds were not delighted. We find the food "delicioso", ample portions and reasonably priced.
I am a stickler for service; my husband and myself find all the staff to be very friendly and outstanding servers!!!
We either always sit on the terrace or in the entrance window. The restaurant has a lovely show piece functioning water fountain in the middle of the main dining room.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - do not confuse Pizza Pino's with the restaurant around the corner called Peppino's on korte Leidsewarsstraat!!! I am wondering if this is the reason for the prior 2 low reviews.
We highly recommend Pizza Pino's @ Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 104. (Leidseplein and Leidsestraat, then one street over to Lange Leidsedwarsstraat.). Great food and great service!!!

1  Thank isabelydancer00
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I was unsure about this place as it was empty on a Saturday lunchtime, save for one other table. However, the manager persuaded us in and I was craving pasta. Initially wasn't too keen, put off by the decor and emptiness. I also had doubts about how clean it was as the ladies toilet was filthy. Food was very disappointing. Calamari was bland and served with a sad looking plate of lettuce. The carbonara looked promising at first but was pretty poor and tasted of margarine. Ingredients did not seem fresh. Service was also very slow which is inexcusable as we were the only people in there for 90% of the time. Go to one of the other Italians instead, the one with the red awning and the one next to that are both nice. I wouldn't go back here!