DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station
US$227
NH Hotels
US$181
US$157
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$320
US$289
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
US$262
US$247
  • Restaurant
Hotel V Frederiksplein(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
  • Breakfast included
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
7,569 results
All reviewssky loungethe executive loungedouble treewarm cookiesapple tvgreat locationrooftop barguest servicestrain trackscity viewfloor to ceiling windowstop floormodern hotelriver cruiseexcellent hotelamsterdam centraalearly check
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Stayed for 5 nights for New Year 2012. We paid premium rates for 2 of those nights, you get that anywhere for New Year, but given the spectacular views we had from a secluded & romantic little balcony on the 9th floor, of the most awesome fireworks I had ever seen, it was worth every cent. The normal room rate is exceptional value for the quality of this hotel. 100 metres from the station... just a tip, don't go out of the station area. Turn left at the station exit & walk along the pathway. It's so close. The food & drinks at the hotel are good & well priced, but just across the road is everything you want in the way of food & drink & canal cruises etc. It's away from the busy streets of Dam, but a short walk to anywhere you want to go. You choose when you want to be part of the hussle & bussle, & when you want to retreat from it. Views are fantastic, even if it's not a 24 hour fireworks display. This was my 2nd trip to Dam, one of many for my French boyfriend, & both of us will stick to this hotel for future visits. I really couldn't fault this hotel. Has everything you want & very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for one near many of the little V-shaped balconies that give you somewhere to go to smoke, or get fresh air, or just romatically enjoy the views of Dam with your loved one.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mskatie1959
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Stayed here overnight for a business trip and was very impressed by the service, the staff, the location and the room.

The hotel is located 10 minutes walk from Centraal Station (turn left out of the station and walk along the same road. Hotel is then on the left), and overlooks the canal.

Be aware that the square outside the station is undergoing massive renovation so the walk to the hotel consists of boards covering up building work, which means that there is only one small sign to the hotel.

The rooms are quite small (normal for Amsterdam), but are beautifully decorated with very modern interiors. I booked a Queen Room and the bed would not have been big enough for my husband and I for example, but was fine for me.

Bathroom contains no bath but a shower only (no problem for me), but is nicely decorated with toiletries also provided.

The most modern thing is the iMac entertainment system which provides access to the internet, TV, radio stations, DVD etc - very modern and might put non-techno friendly people off!

For me it was a perfect hotel (for which I received a good price also), and one which I will stay at again.

Room Tip: Go for a higher floor as the hotel has an atrium which will obscure your view of the skyline on lower floors.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Timgin
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We stayed one night during a short visit to Amsterdam. The hotel location is excellent - just a few minute walk from the train station. The hotel has poor signage, and it was confusing to find the entrance. Our room was very large and nice, although cool. When we reported the problem, they quickly brought us a portable heater that solved the problem. The view from our room looking out over Amsterdam was great. Overall the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was freindly and helpful. The breadfast buffet was sensational.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tx_Traveling_Lite
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We still here (Room 725) but I couldn't wait to get home to review it. Hotel RIGHT BESIDE CENTRAAL STATION - We arrived early - booked in not a problem, asked for a river view high floor room - again not a problem. Every member of staff we encounter are extremely pleasant, helpful and nice. Room is fabulous, just like the view, fallen asleep like a baby, bed extremely comfortable, room great size, having this IMac in our room is a godsend keeping me and my daughter connected to home while we away. Sky lounge bar is a must - view is spectacular especially at night. I could go on and on and on but I wont - just know if you are coming here you are in for a treat - having seen some "hotels" in Amsterdam we feel like A Listers here. And as for the welcome cookie I couldn't get to taste mine as my 13 year old daughter ate the both of them. SERMON OVER

Room Tip: Try to get River View, I requested one before I arrived however it wasn't noted - but when I got here the receptionist was very kind and we got one. We right beside train line and cant hear a thing
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kimkirby9
Reviewed 11 February 2012

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com