DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station
US$204
US$160
Room Mate Hotels
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$104
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Room Service
US$275
US$248
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$156
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$100
7,571 results
All reviewssky loungethe executive loungedouble treewarm cookiesapple tvgreat locationrooftop barguest servicestrain trackscity viewfloor to ceiling windowstop floormodern hotelriver cruiseexcellent hotelamsterdam centraalearly check
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Just finish spending 5 days in Amsterdam at the Double Tree by Hilton. This hotel is strategically located few meters from the Amsterdam Central Station. My room was on the six floor over lookink the canal and the Old city, wow. No noise, great service in the executive lounge with complimentary wine and beer during happy hour 18:00/20:00 pm and an excellent Breakfeast in the morning.

If your intent is having a great time in Amsterdam, this is where I would go!

Room Tip: Canal and Old city view with the executive package
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank YvesD261
Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Great feedback! Thank you so much. Regards, Caroline

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel with two of my friends from the 11th to the 16th of July. Me and the girls enjoyed our stay however I will begin with the negative aspects of our stay of which, thankfully, there were few! Our main complaint is with one or two of the reception staff who we felt treated us with some disrespect due to our appearance. We are 21&22 year old girls with tattoos and piercings who were in Amsterdam to enjoy the coffee shops. I don't think they appreciated that, regardless of the fact that we were polite and friendly to everyone we encountered and made absolutely sure to tip the staff to show our appreciation for the great service. One night we asked for extra tea bags for our room at reception where the trainee girl looked as if she really didn't want to deal with our 'kind'and was far colder and unhelpful than other staff members we met. We waited 35mis for the tea before calling reception to see where it was. Another 25minutes later the tea arrived without apology for the hour delay. HOWEVER that was one judgemental staff member! Most were absolutely fabulous and a credit to the hotel. The gent who did the room cleaning was an absolute gentleman I wish I knew his name so the hotel would know what a gem they have! Also Sylvie, a SkyLounge employee, was extremely friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. I certainly do not agree with the negative reviews of SkyLounge staff as we thought they were very friendly! In short we loved the hotel, the fresh cookies on arrival were a great touch in a city full of coffee shops! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, you just need to remember that one or two staff will look down on you if you don't look like your typical Hilton guest! We would still go back in a heartbeat though. Amazing location and stunning hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. First of all I would like to make clear that everybody is more than welcome in our hotel! I am very surprised about your experiences and will definitely discuss this with the team, my sincere apologies about it!. I will make sure this won't happen ever again. Hopefully we may welcome you back again soon. Please let me know personally when you are planning your trip so I can make sure you will have a care free stay.
Regards, Caroline.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great hotel great location walking distance to main part of town and of course the famous red light city and canals The Lobby Bar was fantastic the service and all the staff always happy to help The Sky Lounge was fantastic what a view and amazing Sunset.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Very nice to read your positive review. Thank you and hopefully we will see you next time! Caroline.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Great location and amazing roof top bar. A few English channels too including 13th Street. SVU, CI, Perception. Perfect.

Late late late checkout.

Great staff and exceptional room. Good size and very comfortable.

Walking distance to all of Amsterdam's attractions.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Hugh J
Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Great to read such a positive review. See you next time!
Kind regards, Caroline

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my husband and two teenage boys for three nights. Excellent and efficient service at the front desk upon arrival. The complimentary warm chocolate chip cookies were just what we needed after a long flight. Rooms not too big but have everything you need. The kettle is very handy. Buffet breakfast was very good along with all the restaurants. The sky Lounge on the 11th floor is not to be missed as it has a very warm ambience and great views of the water & the city. The NEMO science museum is within a 2 minute walk and has 2 floors for teens. We waited for our boys on the roof top that has a great cafe while they enjoyed the museum. All other attractions are fairly within walking distance including bike rentals, restaurants, shopping, etc. I would recommend the countryside excursion to the windmills, cheese factory, and clog making ( thanks to Elmo, the concierge).
We highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank buddahMiddleEast
Caroline_Receveur, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay that much. I will give a special thank you to Elmo, he will be delighted to receive this.

I hope that we can welcome you again during your next travel to Amsterdam!

Kind regards,