Hotel Sebastian's
US$275
US$248
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$117
  • Pool
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$104
US$372
US$271
US$260
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$100
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$156
  • Bar/Lounge
1,577 results
All reviewscanal viewlist of recommended restaurantskeizersgracht canalanne frank housejordaan areanespresso machinelovely canalcentral stationrestaurant recommendationsgreat boutiquebottle of champagnesmall roomperfect locationtriple roomwould highly recommend this hotelquiet streetdam square
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Having stayed in the sister hotel the Toren back in February and loving it, we decided to give Sebastian's a try and I'm glad to say I wasn't disappointed.

It's not on par with the Toren but it's not to far of. The decor is the same throughout, nice and warm, making it very cosy and welcoming to come back to of an evening. The room was more than sufficient for a long weekend, cumfy bed, ample closet space, TV with English channels, espresso machine, mini bar, safe, free Wi-fi, air con, and more importantly it was clean, and tidy and are room 331 had a very nice canal view. The room was turned over everyday with fresh towels.

The only draw back for me, and it is only a small one was the size of the bathroom...it was snug to say the least however i spent very little time in there so for me it wasn't a big deal.

The staff were very polite, and helpful, and there was no issues at all. I was satisfied with the price, I'd be hard pushed to find somewhere as good, and in such a prominent location for a similar price.

Well worth a visit, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Stayed here in October with our teenage sons. Booked the hotel based on reviews and the fact that they had a room that could accommodate all four of us. We couldn't have picked a better hotel.
The staff were extremely helpful from the onset. As soon as I booked the hotel they contacted me to ask how we would like the beds configuring. Very thoughtful.
On arrival, nothing was too much trouble for them even to the point of organising a doctor appt for my son.
The hotel is very 'boutique chic' and we loved it. We had the large family room on the ground floor right at the back of the hotel. It was fabulous and wonderfully designed, very tasteful. Very large and with a great seating area. The beds were extremely comfortable. The room faced onto a small courtyard which was very peaceful and great to look onto.
Bathroom was fabulous with underfloor heating and enough products to last us all for months had we been lucky enough to stay that long!
Breakfast was an optional extra and again the staff were very helpful and accommodating. The staff were always in the vicinity but discreetly in the background but seemed to appear at just the right moment if need be.
The location of the hotel was perfect. 5-7 mins walk to Anne Franks house, same to the Damrak and basically just in a very upmarket beautiful area.
This hotel would be perfect for anyone. Couples, families or just friends. Even if I were travelling alone this would be a perfect hotel to just sit and watch the world go by through the fringe curtains.....
We have been to Amsterdam on a number of occasions but I have to say this has to be the best hotel we have had the pleasure of staying in and we will definitely be back and would totally recommend to all.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank JayCeesNo1
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Central, quiet, clean, cozy, warm, friendly, helpful, polite, well located, charming staff and property.
My partner and I are still in residence December 5th 2013, the staff are charming and helpful had a personal written letter from the Hotel Manager and proprietors, wishing him a happy 50th birthday with a complimentary bottle of vintage bubbles!
Room very spacious and sumptuous for Amsterdam hotel standards. central location only ten minute walk from the Centraal Station, beds are very comfortable, lots of toiletries and a Nespresso machine in the room is a genius touch of decadence, hotel is on hand to all sights, right on of the three main Canals crisscross sing the city, handy for all districts.
Much appreciated, mr d sisterna

Room Tip: Garden facing rooms larger and quiet
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very convenient location in very pleasant locality on the Emperor's Canal, free of tram noise, 10 minutes walk from central station and Dam Square. There is obviously great emphasis placed on high quality staff selection and training. All the staff are highly customer focused, welcoming, friendly, going out of their way to be helpful. This was a 3 night break to celebrate my wife's special birthday and we much appreciated the thoughtful touches. We had a very pleasant room with very comfortable bed and seating area overlooking the canal. We highly recommend this hotel .

Room Tip: We much appreciated the canal view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Arriving to Amsterdam after our 10+ hr flight from San Diego, my husband and I were exhausted. We just wanted to find our hotel and get a some rest before checking out the city. We arrived at hotel Sebastian from the central station, very close..about 10 minute walk. Once we arrived, we couldn't help but notice the charm and quaintness of the area. It is situated along the main canal and it is so beautiful.

Once we walked in I proceeded with check in. However I may have been on a good one when I reserved the hotel because I accidentally reserved for 3 days after we got there. Duh!!!! What a huge mistake and after traveling it as not the way we wanted to start. Unfortunately there was no vacancy so the reception did everything they could do to help us out. They ended up securing a room for us at the towen hotel (their 4 star sister hotel down the road). We had to pay a slight difference but it was worth it. The hotel was amazing. Super small room but whatever we were barely in it. The next night we checked in at hotel Sebastian. Room was larger but not as "swanky". Either way the customer service at both hotels was fantastic. They really try to make you feel comfortable. We definitely will stay there again !

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple